Best Players of the World Cup (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
joe cole keeps the ball way too long as he wants to show off with some useless stepovers, he is playing well but not that good...i think for england gerrard is playing better or mybe Rio

others, lahm,shweni(although am expecting more from him),torres,mascherano,saviola,kaka

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
if i was ashley cole i would be fizzing with joe cole, ashley cole made some superb runs down the left flank, putting pressure on their RB only for joe cole to ignore him every time and cut in field

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Bozi.78 said:
if i was ashley cole i would be fizzing with joe cole, ashley cole made some superb runs down the left flank, putting pressure on their RB only for joe cole to ignore him every time and cut in field
:agree:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Bozi.78 said:
If I were Joe Cole I'd NEVER EVER give the ball to Ashley Cole. I'd rather give the ball to an opponent.

OP
HelterSkelter

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
  • Thread Starter #88
    im glad no one has put klose amongst the best players of the tournament.i dont know,but there's something about the guy's game which wouldnt make me too confident if he was the striker playing for the team i was supporting.

sateeh

Day Walker
    Jul 28, 2003
    axlrose85 said:
    im glad no one has put klose amongst the best players of the tournament.i dont know,but there's something about the guy's game which wouldnt make me too confident if he was the striker playing for the team i was supporting.
    klose is a good striker but i know that feeling, i get that very often when i watch him play....and i think he always has his worst games against the big teams

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
    so far i think the best players are the ones in the argentinian team, tevez, messi, riquilme,saviola............etc
    gerrard, joe cole, and surprisingly beckham. rio and terry togther are superb at covering robinson.
    pirlo, podoloski, and kaka have also impressed me with there superb preformance

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
    Jeeks said:
    Too bad, he was just too good for this tournament. Watch how Sweden will perform better against England with his absence.

it is funny though how every goal that sweden actually scored was with zlaten on the bench........but i dont like pirlo's play and canna imo has been the best defensemen in the tourny

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    Il Re said:
    are you reffering to ref graham poll? i thought he was a disgrace! :p
    Awful, awful refereeing in Australia vs Croatia. He doesn't even know that two yellows equals a red card! Lucky we came away with the result in the end.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
    Aug 13, 2004
    Morra10 said:
    it is funny though how every goal that sweden actually scored was with zlaten on the bench........but i dont like pirlo's play and canna imo has been the best defensemen in the tourny
    Why don't you like Pirlo's way of playing,Morra?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)