Best Players of the World Cup (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Andy said:
Ibrahimovic did absolutely nothing in the matches he played thus far.
You mean he did absolutely nothing worthy because I saw him shoot the ball meters above the bars quite often.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Seven said:
Do you think that teenage slut of Little Britain is a Zlatan fan?
well...no..but..yeah..but no...but yeah...well alex del piero was left on the bench because ibra sucked off don fabio in his office after training every saturday afternoon and zebina told me that he was worth 25,000 a week but i dont believe him because he took it up the arse from a bald shoe fooker called pado

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Fernando Torres. His movement has been really good. Ok spain have only played against ukraine/Tunisia but you still gotta be there to put your chances away.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Bozi.78 said:
well...no..but..yeah..but no...but yeah...well alex del piero was left on the bench because ibra sucked off don fabio in his office after training every saturday afternoon and zebina told me that he was worth 25,000 a week but i dont believe him because he took it up the arse from a bald shoe fooker called pado
stickyicky-get a sense of humour you sad sad boy. i dont care if you love zlatan more than life itself, you have to be able to take a joke
neg rep me for posts like this all you like but if you take evrything so damn seriously you are better to just leave the forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)