Best Players of the World Cup (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stickyicky

May 19, 2006
Jeeks said:
Too bad, he was just too good for this tournament. Watch how Sweden will perform better against England with his absence.
Hah, the 45 minutes Zlatan was off the pitch has been the worst Sweden has played sofar. It was only luck we managed to score one out of the two chances we had in the second half. Are you totally blind or just plain ignorant?

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Stickyicky said:
Hah, the 45 minutes Zlatan was off the pitch has been the worst Sweden has played sofar. It was only luck we managed to score one out of the two chances we had in the second half. Are you totally blind or just plain ignorant?
Just plain ignorant, happy now?

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Da man Zlatan da best evah! Tricks, pull gum orange nobode can do! Zlatan Ibra, Juve good best playuh!

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
Of the games I've seen which aren't too many, I'd say Robben, Cannavaro and JT, but nobody has been out of this world good

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
Sorry, thought that one was obvious. Zlatan has been Über sexy cool and totally awesome in all regards.

delpiero sucked though ;)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Jeeks said:
Andries, take the word from the adults.
I just hope we can cash in on him. Perhaps we should all say we love Zlatan and want him to remain at Juventus. If we all start buying Zlatan scarves etcetera Real will think he's actually good and offer Juventus a lot of money.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Seven said:
I just hope we can cash in on him. Perhaps we should all say we love Zlatan and want him to remain at Juventus. If we all start buying Zlatan scarves etcetera Real will think he's actually good and offer Juventus a lot of money.
Then Katil will post the picture of a bandwagon, just different than the one he's using.

Mar 6, 2005
Seven said:
Why trouble ourselves when we know there are thousands of people who'd be willing to stand in and do that for us for free? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)