Best Penalty kick taker? (4 Viewers)

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by giovanotti ] ++
Pirlo ,Del Piero .

I didn't watch so often Nedved as a PK taker,but his kick (if someone remembers),against inter in Italian Cup 2003/2004 was brilliant,he kick the ball right in the up right corner f the goal,and shot was so powerful and precise.

Shearer was also great PK taker.

Chuilavert ,the keeper that didn't miss it.His PKs and FKs were interesting.
Ah Chuilavert, how I miss this Paraguayan goalkeeper. Everytime he takes a FK, he runs back to his post. I have rarely seen such a brave goalkeeper in action :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
If its in todays game -Zizou without a doubt.

Best penalty taker ever -Roby baggio hands down.

/usr/bin

Excellent
Mar 6, 2005
Baggio, Del Piero (;)), and Ronaldinho..

about Ronaldinho.. From what I've seen, he places his shots with so much power, that it's virtually perfect..

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
I've seen Zidane take some mighty impressive ones. Plenty of power, but placed perfectly in the top corner.

I guess the debate on the best penalty taker shoudl really come mostly down to statistics though, and Le Tissier was as good as they get. Something like one miss in 50, which I doubt many of the names bandied about here can match.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
At last noone can take away this from Del Piero: He is the best PK Taker on this planet. I have only seen him miss once against Chievo in that foggy match 02/03. It hit the post or the crossbar, dont remember.
His skill is sick. when he steps up, even if its in a big-time final, im not worried at all. He is 99.9% guarantee of goal on PK.

FORZA ALEX!!

(Also Henry is one heck of a PK taker.)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)