• CAPITANO

• Nicholas

• Curva

• Cheese

Results are only viewable after voting.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
yes badass is such a nice guy, and he never made fun of me too that is why i vote for him even though he didn't vote for me but i will forgive him.
The only poll he'd vote for you is the "who do you want to be banned?" poll. I'll give you my vote too.

And I might be bad, but only I voted for you. Noone else here likes you. They don't vote for you because they hate you. Looks like I'm the only one who doesn't think you're 100% retarded.

I even nominated you for most of the polls (including the best general knowledge poll. Frankly, I think you should have been there. You're a very well informed person).

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
ah common man you know most of the gulf teams suck :D
and you also took great offence to a joke about Scotland at the 2022 world cup and alcohol problems
A joke about Scotland?

I think you mean Qatar :D

alen? i agree with your earlier post.

i need to correct myself baddass is sometimes not nice and Andy golding is a nice guy.
So both of us can agree that Alen is an arsehole, and maybe we should start a "ban Alen" campaign!

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
A joke about Scotland?

So both of us can agree that Alen is an arsehole, and maybe we should start a "ban Alen" campaign!
no the joke was something about the irony if Scotland qualified for the 2022 world cup in Qatar because their fans wouldn't be allowed to consume alcohol by which it is punishable by getting lashed (English slang for getting drunk)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I bet that you can't start it. I bet you that neither of you and Janna can put a "Ban Alen" in your siggy!
Once we get enough people, we will start putting it in our siggy's, but i need Janna to be with me on this, she is more popular here, and would be able to convince more people.
@Bezzy

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Qatar isn't even a country. It's the Asian Belgium. It's a Klingon word. It's the way people like Janna pronounce "guitar".

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Qatar isn't even a country. It's the Asian Belgium. It's a Klingon word. It's the way people like Janna pronounce "guitar".
This is one of the reasons you should be banned. What has Janna done to you? Why are you being an a-hole? does it have to do with Badass?!
@Bezzy

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
This is one of the reasons you should be banned. What has Janna done to you? Why are you being an a-hole? does it have to do with Badass?!
@Bezzy
You do know that I removed my "Ban Janna" siggy because the mods said that whoever puts a "ban x" siggy from then on will get a lengthy ban, right? :D

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
The only poll he'd vote for you is the "who do you want to be banned?" poll. I'll give you my vote too.

And I might be bad, but only I voted for you. Noone else here likes you. They don't vote for you because they hate you. Looks like I'm the only one who doesn't think you're 100% retarded.

I even nominated you for most of the polls (including the best general knowledge poll. Frankly, I think you should have been there. You're a very well informed person).
as if i care that people don't vote for me in a useless poll. I just laugh about the amount of lies you put on this forum and then I realize you are 40 almost and still acting like a child on an internet forum. Alen I have stop that a long time ago. :lol2: :lol2: Badass is taking the internet way to serious but I know where he is coming from since I actually meet him in real life unlike you who chicked out every single time

- - - Updated - - -

A joke about Scotland?

no alen's isn't worth my lovely sign. He should had been banned many many years ago. (april 2007) for example

- - - Updated - - -

yes alen why are you so mean, I have never been mean to you at all. Just like badass he is sometimes mean also for no reason at all. I don't get it.

- - - Updated - - -

You do know that I removed my "Ban Janna" siggy because the mods said that whoever puts a "ban x" siggy from then on will get a lengthy ban, right? :D
this shows how childish you are I feel so sorry for your kids and for your special kid badass who actual believed you. I don't even want to know how pathetic your real life is. If you care about me so much even when I am not around all you do is talking or blackmailing me :rofl: :rofl: but go ahead alen I won't stop you.

- - - Updated - - -

this shows how childish you are I feel so sorry for your kids and for your special kid badass who actual believed you. I don't even want to know how pathetic your real life is. If you care about me so much even when I am not around all you do is talking or blackmailing me :rofl: :rofl: but go ahead alen I won't stop you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)