• CAPITANO

• Nicholas

• Curva

• Cheese

Results are only viewable after voting.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Most of you know that I should have been here and won the poll. Since you all ignored me, I voted the only badass guru around.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
How do you know he voted for you? Votes aren't public, for all you know he could have actually voted for Janna.

and Alen being the liar that he is, you can be sure of one thing, since he's implying that he voted for you that means he could have voted for anybody other than you.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
How do you know he voted for you? Votes aren't public, for all you know he could have actually voted for Janna.

and Alen being the liar that he is, you can be sure of one thing, since he's implying that he voted for you that means he could have voted for anybody other than you.
well whether he did or not im not really assed tbh it's just a poll that means nothing, im just happy enough to be nominated.

But one thing is for sure, i know he didn't vote for Janna, that would be because she's not even nominated

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007

It can be proved you dumb Glaswegian. The one you vote for is always in italic

Attachments

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
It can be proved you dumb Glaswegian. The one you vote for is always in italic
When did you get so touchy?

Fred when did you become such an ass, what did i ever do to you? it's not like i ever teased you about arsenal, your looks or your religion.
What did i say to you here? :confused:

My post was obviously more directed at Alen, who used to be able to take a joke before :D

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
When did you get so touchy?

What did i say to you here? :confused:

My post was obviously more directed at Alen, who used to be able to take a joke before :D
I can take a joke well, but I can't stand when you make fun of Badass. He never said a bad word about you and you keep being an ass with him.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
yes badass is such a nice guy, and he never made fun of me too that is why i vote for him even though he didn't vote for me but i will forgive him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)