Best Freekick taker in the World (10 Viewers)

Best Freekick Taker of All Time?

• Juninho Pernambucano

• David Beckham

• Zico

• Sinisa Mihajlovic

• Pierre Van Hooijdonk

• Alessandro Del Piero

• Diego Maradona

• Ronaldinho

• Roberto Carlos

• Cristiano Ronaldo

• Shunsuke Nakamura

• Andrea Pirlo

• Michel Platini

• Steven Gerrard

• Zinedine Zidane

• Nolberto Solano

• Juan Roman Riquelme

Results are only viewable after voting.

Il Re

-- 10 --
Jan 13, 2005
i think it is very reasonably to say del piero is without doubt in the top 3 freekick takers in the world, if anyone says otherwise, they either hate del piero or just hate juventus, juninho overall is better than del piero, but from close range, i would say del piero is just as deadly, pirlo? he is not superior however i wouldn't say he is inferior to del piero either, beckham is a tard now, then there is sneijder who is very good, totti is decent but hasn't scored a freekick since 1862, and ronaldo is also a brilliant freekick taker but since he's a cock, he can kiss my ass

Miki

Jun 18, 2008
since when did Ronaldo become a "brilliant" FKer?
He scored a few, and that's enough for the English commentators to label him that.
And say stuff like "look at the way Del Piero kicks that ball, he must have watched C.Ronaldo " :shifty:

Il Re

-- 10 --
Jan 13, 2005
He scored a few, and that's enough for the English commentators to label him that.
And say stuff like "look at the way Del Piero kicks that ball, he must have watched C.Ronaldo " :shifty:
look, i hate the guy, but u can't deny he's very good, some of the freekicks he's scored are pure class, he's nowhere near the likes of juninho, del piero, pirlo etc, but he is very good

Miki

Jun 18, 2008
look, i hate the guy, but u can't deny he's very good, some of the freekicks he's scored are pure class, he's nowhere near the likes of juninho, del piero, pirlo etc, but he is very good
I didn't say he isn't good, but as you said it yourself, he can't be compared with the best. Not yet, anyway.

neurosis21

Jun 22, 2004
juninho, del piero, pirlo, beckham
not in order but these are the top in my opinion
ronaldo has scored some great freekicks but he still go space to cover

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Biased on saying Del Piero is on top when it comes to freekicks? or biased when I said apart from Juninho no body comes close to him? :lol:

These are facts, Ibracadabra.
No, biased when it comes to anything Del Piero.

And dude, you're really obsessed, you're gonna go insane if you don't get that Ibra out of your head. Seriously, it's really starting to cloud your judgement, whatever the subject may be, he's always there lurking inside your skull. Get help.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
No, biased when it comes to anything Del Piero.

And dude, you're really obsessed, you're gonna go insane if you don't get that Ibra out of your head. Seriously, it's really starting to cloud your judgement, whatever the subject may be, he's always there lurking inside your skull. Get help.

Don't worry, cadabra. I work pretty good, train well, eat a lot, sleep tight. I just enjoy reminding his fans what their idol is all about.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Burke, Pirlo is not even close to Del Piero regarding free kicks.
Seriously, Pirlo can learn a lot from Del Piero and he can't teach DP anything about FK's.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Don't worry, cadabra. I work pretty good, train well, eat a lot, sleep tight. I just enjoy reminding his fans what their idol is all about.
Look, you can hate me all you want, I honestly don't care. We can disagree on anything, we can fight over anything, but keep your petty insults, if one can call them that, to yourself. If Ibrahimovic is not the topic, seriously, don't mention him, otherwise you're simply straying off topic and making yourself look like a spoiled brat.

I'll never be embarassed to recongnize Ibrahimovic as an incredible football talent, and neither will any other sane football fan. But you need to realize that no matter how well Del Piero plays, or how well of a form he is currently in, IT DOES NOT AUTOMATICALLY NEGATE THE FACT IBRAHIMOVIC IS STILL A GREAT PLAYER. You need to grasp that and acknowledge the fact both are great players, no matter how you twist it in your little head, nothing will change that.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Look, you can hate me all you want, I honestly don't care. We can disagree on anything, we can fight over anything, but keep your petty insults, if one can call them that, to yourself. If Ibrahimovic is not the topic, seriously, don't mention him, otherwise you're simply straying off topic and making yourself look like a spoiled brat.

I'll never be embarassed to recongnize Ibrahimovic as an incredible football talent, and neither will any other sane football fan. But you need to realize that no matter how well Del Piero plays, or how well of a form he is currently in, IT DOES NOT AUTOMATICALLY NEGATE THE FACT IBRAHIMOVIC IS STILL A GREAT PLAYER. You need to grasp that and acknowledge the fact both are great players, no matter how you twist it in your little head, nothing will change that.
First, I don't hate you and don't see why I have to. Second, I really don't care about you, but I reply to you sometimes because I feel like I have to and thats why we're here in the forums.

I didn't bring Ibrahimovic topic out of no where. You had to say something about me being biased towards Del Piero and since you enjoy playing pathetic silly games, you can always be my guest, and I'll always bring Ibra to this topic. He's like a joker I can use.

Be embarassed or not, I also don't care. I don't care what you think of him, you can always discuss him in Inter forums and not here. And you can always go cry there like the time you did when I closed the Ibra thread, Lol.

See, I like Paolo Maldini and he's one of my fav players, but you don't see me talking about him and comparing him to any Juventus players. You don't see me requesting a thread for him and crying asking mods to help me out. I also don't open a thread for him because I respect members that can't stand Milan nor their players (Alen) for example.

If I want to speak/discuss of how a great player Maldini is, I can go visit Milan forums. But don't waste my time here KNOWING that majority of the members here wont accept it and will keep arguing with me about it. You bring headache to yourself.

Other than that, I don't really care.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)