Best Freekick taker in the World (31 Viewers)

Best Freekick Taker of All Time?

• Juninho Pernambucano

• David Beckham

• Zico

• Sinisa Mihajlovic

• Pierre Van Hooijdonk

• Alessandro Del Piero

• Diego Maradona

• Ronaldinho

• Roberto Carlos

• Cristiano Ronaldo

• Shunsuke Nakamura

• Andrea Pirlo

• Michel Platini

• Steven Gerrard

• Zinedine Zidane

• Nolberto Solano

• Juan Roman Riquelme

Results are only viewable after voting.
Apr 12, 2004
in all fairness, at this current time (last few months) del piero has probably been the best freekick taker in the world
Has been the best by miles.
Maybe in the last 2 months, but note ever, and not in terms of players that still play.

Juninho is much better. Just because Delpie makes 2 or 4 or 6 FK goals doesn't make him the best, the kick yesterday vs Real.....100 pro players could have made that. Juninho has made FK's that no other player in the world could have made.

That's a fact.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Antonio1

Juve's Messi
Oct 3, 2004
You can't honestly say anyone is better at freekicks than Del Piero. Im sorry but im not having that. He is by far the best, he has adpated his style and can hit any type and does it on the biggest stage.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
You can't honestly say anyone is better at freekicks than Del Piero. Im sorry but im not having that. He is by far the best, he has adpated his style and can hit any type and does it on the biggest stage.
Agreed. Putting Juninho aside, it's insane to say he's not the best.

Apr 12, 2004
Juninho is the only player on par with Del Piero. Other than him they're the only two on top.
Agreed. Putting Juninho aside, it's insane to say he's not the best.
Del Piero > Juninho
Fuckin' biased bastards.

Apr 12, 2004
Honestly, no I do think Ale is better than Juninho
Right now, maybe, but not over his lifetime, not even close.

I'm not biased. But you can name me players better than him apart from Juninho who is on par with him IMO.
What? This is a joke, right? You, MR. "I LOOK LIKE DEL PIERO, I LOVE DEL PIERO" is not biased?

riggghhhhht

Miki

Jun 18, 2008
Del Piero is one of the best definitely, although I wouldn't go that far and say he's better than Juninho or Mihajlovic.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
ßüякε;1796133 said:
Right now, maybe, but not over his lifetime, not even close.

What? This is a joke, right? You, MR. "I LOOK LIKE DEL PIERO, I LOVE DEL PIERO" is not biased?

riggghhhhht
Lol @ I look like Del Piero thing.

Why didn't you answer my question. Name me the players.

Del Piero is one of the best definitely, although I wouldn't go that far and say he's better than Juninho or Mihajlovic.
Mihajlovic has retired, Sir.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
ßüякε;1796150 said:
I already did, Juninho.

....and probably Pirlo.

I never said Delpie wasn't #2 or even #3, just that he isn't number 1.
Okay, so we agree that Del Piero and Juninho are on top. This says a lot.

Pirlo? I think I can take better Freekicks than him.

Jul 29, 2008
guys just count how many freekickc scored DP and Juninho - result will show who is better...

I honestly dunno about Juninho.. His FreeKs in French league - i didnt saw much// and i didnt see his histoical goals...While DPs freekick vs Monaco was choosen by uefa as one of the greatest goal in 90's..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)