robocop - YES! ffs
star wars - empire strikes back - wtf is wrong with you
speed
the matrix - fail. scifi
road warrior - not seen it
mad max - not seen it
gladiator - fail. pseudo historical

how about those mikhail?
Oh for gods sake, does noone know what an action movie is? It's one made solely for the excuse of gunfire and explosions, and bravado. Lethal Weapon is a perfect example. It also happens to suck. I suppose Crouching tiger qualifies, even though it's from a completely different tradition and doesn't fit the original genre at all.

I've selected the ones that qualify.

Jean Claude Van Damme is action. Steven Segal is action. Not good action, but that's what the genre is. Rambo should be on the list.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Oh for gods sake, does noone know what an action movie is? It's one made solely for the excuse of gunfire and explosions, and bravado. Lethal Weapon is a perfect example. It also happens to suck. I suppose Crouching tiger qualifies, even though it's from a completely different tradition and doesn't fit the original genre at all.

I've selected the ones that qualify.

Jean Claude Van Damme is action. Steven Segal is action. Not good action, but that's what the genre is. Rambo should be on the list.
:lol:
Its not a Steven Seagal movie if there isn't a kidnapping angle in the storyline... I was in Bristol beginning of this year, and Channel 4 (or was it BBC) used to show at least one Seagal movie in every 3 days... Used to watch it just for the laughs (and because I had only 5 channels on the telly where I stayed)...

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
We should have a thread for best comedy ever made too.

I'd go with Dumb & Dumber and all Ben Stiller films :lol:

Funniest movie I saw this year gotta be "Forgetting Sarah Marshall"

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Voted for Predator. By far the best movie for me. Ever. The Predator and Arnie were both brilliant in this movie. In fact, everything was perfect. Classic. :star:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)