• Aliens

• Predator

• Other/Otter/Duck (Complain below)

• Hard Boiled

Results are only viewable after voting.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Could someone remind me which Die Hard was which?

1. Airport, 2. Tower block, 3. Stealing gold?

The one with Jeremy Irons was best, anyway.

OP
mikhail

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
  • Thread Starter #6
    I've voted T2. It's a close call for me though. The original Die Hard is a classic, and the sequel is very close. I don't agree with Martin about the third one, though it's still pretty good.

By the way, if there's sufficient clamouring for another option, I'll edit the poll.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
    T2 all the way, we used to sneak it on when our teacher had gone out of the room in our history lessons:D

OP
    mikhail

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
  • Thread Starter #10
    Could someone remind me which Die Hard was which?

1. Airport, 2. Tower block, 3. Stealing gold?

The one with Jeremy Irons was best, anyway.
    The tower block is the first one.
    The airport is the second one.
    Jeremy Irons stealing gold is the third one.
    Let us not speak of the fourth.

OP
    mikhail

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
  • Thread Starter #12
    That's enough out of you, Juve Red. Any more and there may have to be sanctions! ;)

Android, do you have an opinion on the best action movie of all time so? Or did you just come here to bitch about a genre you don't like?

.zero

★ ★ ★
    Aug 8, 2006
    That's enough out of you, Juve Red. Any more and there may have to be sanctions! ;)

Android, do you have an opinion on the best action movie of all time so? Or did you just come here to bitch about a genre you don't like?
    there should be more options otherwise this poll is pointless.

its like creating a poll of who is the best offensive player of all time with the choices being trezeguet, del piero and baggio.

you catch my drift?

Il Re

-- 10 --
    Jan 13, 2005
    there should be more options otherwise this poll is pointless.

its like creating a poll of who is the best offensive player of all time with the choices being trezeguet, del piero and baggio.

you catch my drift?
    what are your suggestions? i agree, but i definately think terminator 2 should be there, off the top of my head i can think of aliens, great action movie and maybe predator another great film, though they both lean to sci-fi although they are action movies as well

OP
    mikhail

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
  • Thread Starter #18
    what are your suggestions? i agree, but i definately think terminator 2 should be there, off the top of my head i can think of aliens, great action movie and maybe predator another great film, though they both lean to sci-fi although they are action movies as well
    Aliens should be there, yes. Predator is more of a cult classic, but I'll chuck it in.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)