Berlusconi Critical Of Wasteful Milan (1 Viewer)

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
Channel 4:
11/8/2004 11:58:00 AM
Milan president Silvio Berlusconi was unhappy with his side after their failure to see off Roma at the San Siro last night.
"We gave Juventus a great gift," he said.

"Milan suffered the law of football, they wasted a lot and were held to a draw. It went well for us, because Roma could have even won. It is a pity because we were given a good chance after Juventus’ defeat to Reggina, but we missed too many opportunities:D

Buy on AliExpress.com

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
Milan don’t impress Berlusconi
Monday 8 November, 2004

Milan’s 1-1 draw with Roma last night has annoyed Rossoneri President Silvio Berlusconi.

"We gave Juventus a great gift," he stated given that the League leaders had surprisingly lost 2-1 at Reggina on Saturday.

"We needed to take advantage of that loss," he added. "We created at least seven really good opportunities but failed to finish them off.

"This is what happens in football sometimes. We were obliged to win but we wasted far too much. We were also a bit lucky in the second half."

Milan made a blistering start to the game as they dominated the early exchanges, scoring through Andriy Shevchenko.

But a young Roma side, after the early substitution of Marco Delvecchio, settled down to grab a point.

Despite Christian Panucci and Antonio Cassano still being ignored, Vincenzo Montella netted again to grab a draw.

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
Cant wait you know until Juve play at the Stadio Olimpico (not against Lazio)

You know, your players are going to be scared of the noise, because you know your so unuse to it!

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++
Cant wait you know until Juve play at the Stadio Olimpico (not against Lazio)

You know, your players are going to be scared of the noise, because you know your so unuse to it!
that's only if you guys get permission to have fans in the stadium :D

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
no, the ban will be nothing then, i cant wait, see players like Del Piero cowering because of the noise!

on a serious note, we are going to stuff you when you come here!

gray

Apr 22, 2003
no, the ban will be nothing then
I was kidding, and implying that another ban is possible :)
We'll see when the match comes around mate. I hope Cassano scores a hat trick against you :D Either way, Totti better wear nose plugs and stay away from Cannavaro :devil:

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
no, the ban will be nothing then, i cant wait, see players like Del Piero cowering because of the noise!

Are you gonna do a replay of the four fingers? I can't wait, that was sooooo cool :D

:howler:

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
nope, i think it is a little sad when people contantly show pictures of that 4-0...i much perfer reminding you by saying it, 4-0!!!!!!!!

Another thing, our young players did well against Milan dont you think?

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
nope, i think it is a little sad when people contantly show pictures of that 4-0...i much perfer reminding you by saying it, 4-0!!!!!!!!
As do I, Nicole, as do I. Speaks much louder the scoreline than that asinine gesture :)

Another thing, our young players did well against Milan dont you think?
Well I didn't see the match but it sure looks good on paper. Impressive how those players are coming through in great numbers these days and you're not doing half bad.

Dec 27, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Martin ] ++

As do I, Nicole, as do I. Speaks much louder the scoreline than that asinine gesture :)
I don't want to play the part of the Totti apologist here, but that gesture wasn't asinine to me. It was spot on and it made me laugh.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)