Beckham to Juve: such a bad idea (2 Viewers)

Sep 28, 2002
Bozi said:
graveson is not a DM, he has made that clear since he joined celtis. plus watching him play he lacks the discipline to sit deep, that is why he was crowded out at real, he simply was not the player they thought he was.
at his age i would rather give zanetti the job, he knows his role and sticks to it,or bring back tacchi:oops:
tacchinardi, yes. would be brilliant.

Max

Jul 15, 2003
Michael_Cutajar said:
what about Mascherano?
I think Juventus will actually pick up Javier Mascherano rather than sign Beckham. This is just a suggestion put into Tuttosport, so this most likely won't happen. But if it were to happen, I wouldn't be all that pissed about it.

malducato1

Dec 26, 2005
Michael_Cutajar said:
the only reason i want Beckham is to attract attention sponsorship deals etc. i.e. i only want him for the money
I want him here for the money too but let's not forget serie A is lot a tougher than b and this team needs depth. You can't just keep playing camo on the left every game and neved on the right every game these guys are going to break down. And before you say what about marchonni, case in point he has been on more medical leave than playing time this year.

We need to reinforce this squad for serie a and if beckham want's to join us let's bring him on.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Fliakis said:
tacchinardi, yes. would be brilliant.
would be excellent, he always gave us 100%, maybe not the most skillful but he had a big heart and it bled for juve. such a pity capello got shot of him:disagree:

Jacques said:
Yes, he's a tough midfielder but I doubt he'll come back. Maybe if Deschamps asks him personally ;)
i dont know, he likes it in spain, he gets loads of opportunity to kick fat ronaldo

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Bozi said:
would be excellent, he always gave us 100%, maybe not the most skillful but he had a big heart and it bled for juve. such a pity capello got shot of him:disagree:

i dont know, he likes it in spain, he gets loads of opportunity to kick fat ronaldo
:agree: :D

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
salman said:
Lennon brings more energy to the England NT's wings than Beckham.
I love Lennon. He is pure quality. The kid has some real penetration down the side. I ll rather buy him than Beckham (yes with those hefty transfer fees as well), even if he will end up in Chelsea with all regards.

I just don't want to assume that Beckham will be a marketing success. Players in general are at the most important value when they are enjoying themselves on the field and producing goods week in week out. Beckham IMO is one bad year away from falling into oblivion. Good looking stars? Last time I checked Kaka wasnt too bad himself with a game that Beckham can only watch and admire. Robinho has a fantastic childish smile on his face and even more sublime game to offer.

If anything Juve should have gone for Robinho with all our vigor when he was on a shop window earlier this year. The boy is going to be a marketing phenomenon with game to equal his image. BTW, as Dominic predicted Beckham is going to sit on the bench of any big teams in Serie A by end of next year's Christmas. I'll bet my signiture on that.

Sep 28, 2002
Dominic said:
Let's stop living in the past, shall we?
why? i'd take him ahead of any of our center midfielders. and i wouldnt bet against him returning to turin next season. he wasnt in capello's plans and was loaned out before the calciopoli.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Fliakis said:
why? i'd take him ahead of any of our center midfielders. and i wouldnt bet against him returning to turin next season. he wasnt in capello's plans and was loaned out before the calciopoli.
Tacchinardi was terrible in his last season under Lippi also. Zanetti is much better nowadays(Zanetti is a more complete player), Paro and Marchisio offer different characteristics. Giannichedda is more or less the same. Gratitude is another thing, I also like Tacchinardi, but he wouldn't add much or anything at all to our side. He might return, with his loan stint coming to an end, but he certainly won't (and shouldn't)be a starter.

Jan 7, 2004
Dominic said:
Tacchinardi was terrible in his last season under Lippi also. Zanetti is much better nowadays(Zanetti is a more complete player), Paro and Marchisio offer different characteristics. Giannichedda is more or less the same. Gratitude is another thing, I also like Tacchinardi, but he wouldn't add much or anything at all to our side. He might return, with his loan stint coming to an end, but he certainly won't (and shouldn't)be a starter.

not only he was bad, but at the moment he was asked to lead the midfield he just kept kicking people

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)