Beckham to Juve: such a bad idea (5 Viewers)

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
u all might hate him but i say give him a shot. everyone ruined their career when they went to real. zizo, figo, and beckham. but when figo left he really turned around. i think beckham will be good for juve.

JuveAdam

Moggi santo..subito
Sep 12, 2006
Morra10 said:
u all might hate him but i say give him a shot. everyone ruined their career when they went to real. zizo, figo, and beckham. but when figo left he really turned around. i think beckham will be good for juve.
Come off it man, are you for real? Beckham is a poor excuse for a midfielder. He cant tackle, so no way he can play CM in Serie A. On the right he offers little other than his crossing. I would take both Camo & Marchionni over Beckham all day. His set pieces are good, but Ale's are easily as good, plus Ale gives us leadership, goals, & can create something from nothing. I would really, really hate to see David Beckham in a Juve shirt, it would disgust me. Everything that is wrong with todays football is summed up by that man. People can remember more of his ever-changing hair styles than his goals. The hype far exceeds the end product. If Beckham was as good as advertised, hell he'd be Steven Gerrard. Now there is a great English midfielder. David Beckham in Juve is like a nightmare. The sooner Sven takes over at West Ham & gets the lovely David there, the better. We'll even fund the deal by buying Mascherano! :D

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
JuveAdam said:
Come off it man, are you for real? Beckham is a poor excuse for a midfielder. He cant tackle, so no way he can play CM in Serie A. On the right he offers little other than his crossing. I would take both Camo & Marchionni over Beckham all day. His set pieces are good, but Ale's are easily as good, plus Ale gives us leadership, goals, & can create something from nothing. I would really, really hate to see David Beckham in a Juve shirt, it would disgust me. Everything that is wrong with todays football is summed up by that man. People can remember more of his ever-changing hair styles than his goals. The hype far exceeds the end product. If Beckham was as good as advertised, hell he'd be Steven Gerrard. Now there is a great English midfielder. David Beckham in Juve is like a nightmare. The sooner Sven takes over at West Ham & gets the lovely David there, the better. We'll even fund the deal by buying Mascherano! :D
i smell a reppage:smoke:

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
JuveAdam said:
well said, Adam !!!:thumbs:

I would like to see Sneijder from Ajax replace Neddy when he retires

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
bianconero said:
Stop it with your sarcasm and lay off DP.
wtf are you talking about, i said dd not dp, and i was being damn serious about beckham not coming here.

ease up son, i didnt know you were so fond of beckham huh slugger:eyebrows:

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
bianco neri said:
wtf are you talking about, i said dd not dp, and i was being damn serious about beckham not coming here.

ease up son, i didnt know you were so fond of beckham huh slugger:eyebrows:

actually he knows exactly what you re talking about, and his reply deserves to be nominated for post of the month- pure class

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)