Beckham to Juve: such a bad idea (3 Viewers)

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
AbuGadanzieri said:
looks like tutto sport is linking juve with beckham.

i wouldn't take him even if real paid us money to do that especially with the presence of camo and marchionni.

what you think

please discuss
:agree: I agree with you, Abu. Becks to Juve???? Arrrggghhh!!!! No Way!!!!!

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Sadomin said:
Beckham is one of the most underrated players in the world, but it would be a short term solution and nothing else. Could be good to sell shirts and increase Juve's worldwide popularity though.
Very well said.

David would be such a great deal, I'm not talking from economical point of view, but as an addition to the squad. Fantastic passer, runs alot on the field, can defend, and an excellent ball toucher.

If this news is true though I doubt it, I say bring him on:agree:

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
I agree that money from selling Beckham's (# 7 is available :eyebrows:) jerseys Juve could make good money. Thanx, but no thanx, I say.

Beckham :tdown:

Camo & Marchio :tup:

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Elvin said:
I agree that money from selling Beckham's (# 7 is available :eyebrows:) jerseys Juve could make good money. Thanx, but no thanx, I say.

Beckham :tdown:

Camo & Marchio :tup:
If Camo leaves, then Beckham would be good until Marchionni matures :smoke:

malducato1

Dec 26, 2005
I have never been a big fan of beckham but he is not a bad player as people make him out to be. If we can get him on a free transfer great as that solves some of the problems the team is going to have next year. As it stands we are very thin in depth, it would cost us nothing to bring him here and it also generate's income coming in to the club in shirt sales and sponorship's that he brings in with him.

Plus binter want to sign him let's get him out from under them to piss them off.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Juve join Beckham race
Saturday 9 December, 2006
Juventus are challenging Inter for the opportunity to pick up David Beckham on a free transfer at the end of this season.

This week has already seen reports that the Nerazzurri view him as the perfect replacement for Luis Figo when the Portuguese international is expected to move on next year.

However, this morning Turin-based newspaper 'Tuttosport’ has splashed its front page with claims that Juventus could tempt the ex-England captain away.

Curiously, the article is less of a report on actual events than an advice column for the Bianconeri directors, urging them to enter the fray.

Beckham’s contract with Real Madrid expires in June 2007 and he is still flanked by dozens of sponsors, although other stories have linked him with a switch to the high-paying LA Galaxy.

His season has been fraught with difficulties, most notably with Coach Fabio Capello, who has made it clear the former Manchester United man is not a part of his plans.

'Tuttosport’ also list the transfer objectives they believe the Bianconeri are already actively working on, such as German internationals Torsten Frings and Miroslav Klose – the striker also a target for Roma.

Palermo’s Andrea Barzagli and Milan hitman Alberto Gilardino are also named, while the Rome-based 'Corriere dello Sport’ suggest that Inter benchwarmer Walter Samuel, West Ham’s Argentine midfielder Javier Mascherano and Bordeaux’s young talent Rio Antonio Mavuba are on the cards too.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If i'm not mistaken Beckham can play in the centre as well

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Alltagsheld said:
How many gods do they have there? Is he/she the only one?

Beckham to Juve? Never!
more than u imagine :D they have a God for every place, room, food...so u can imagine how money they have :D :smoke:

jaansu

Jul 12, 2002
Sadomin said:
Beckham is one of the most underrated players in the world, but it would be a short term solution and nothing else. Could be good to sell shirts and increase Juve's worldwide popularity though.
Are you for real?

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
i dont see why everyone is complaining about this, we all winge about having no creativity in our midifield and there are very few players in the world despite what you all think who have the vision and passing ability of beckham, hed bring so much media attention aswell it would be such a good move i really hope it happens, he'd walk into our first team hes only not playing for madrid because crapello is a nob and is in love with jose antwatio gayes

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Turk_Bianconero said:
Beckham can play in the centre as sh.t

he is useless,we cant buy a commercial star for just shirt sales
how the hell is beckham shit? justify your comments, you clearly no nothing about football

alex74

Oct 1, 2006
Originally Posted by Sadomin
:lol: :toast:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)