Beauty in the eye of the beholder (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
Goran Visnjic - good looking, but when I saw him first time - I didn't find him so good looking, but there was sth in him, what just convinced me to call him in this way - I guess that charisma.
And btw: I've seen him in few other movies - and he wasn't soo good looking there. Maybe it has sth to do with the role he plays in ER :undecide: - charismatic doctor.

Buy on AliExpress.com

hoshi

Sep 2, 2002
he was very unattractive in Practical Magic, I recall - but then, his character was not exactly a good guy, so I think you're right :)

SilvLightning

Sep 1, 2002
++ [ originally posted by hoshi ] ++

i think when i get attatched to someone, for whatever reason, i begin to appreciate the intricacies that make them who they are.
Yeah, that happens to me too.

Some players that I find handsome are...
Del Piero
Luis Figo
Rafael Marquez

Vitoria already knows about my obssesion with Oded Fehr, from the Mummy Movies.:D Well, when I first saw him in those movies I didn't quite find him that good looking, but after he cut his hair I found him extremely handsome. However his personality also makes him more attractive because he seems to be a very down to earth person.

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
i am very handsome...i find myself very attractive...so cute and all, with smooth long hair, and shaggy eyebrows, lovely eyes, to die for body...oh, if only i could marry me...

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Ally ] ++
Ah, back for a moment to objective beauty: I'm curious whether anyone here find eg Liv Tyler as not good looking.
She is true beauty IMO
It's interesting you brought her up! i just (this moment) got back from watching Armageddon (spelling).

if i hadn't watched the movie i would say she's "OK," but seeing her personality in the movie, i find her a bit more attractive.

though, i still dont see her as "true Beauty"

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

It's interesting you brought her up! i just (this moment) got back from watching Armageddon (spelling).

if i hadn't watched the movie i would say she's "OK," but seeing her personality in the movie, i find her a bit more attractive.

though, i still dont see her as "true Beauty"
With every single post here I'm more convinced that also in this matter, your sentence about people's opinions and a$$holes is very true :)

So who is such true beauty in your opinion? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)