Batman V Superman and the DC Cinematic Universe (2 Viewers)

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
That's so stupid. How are they so inept at making big iconic cable like characters work in single universe?

Marvel knew their shit from the word go while these guys are still scrabbling .

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
At this point DC is just trying to save what little they can. IMO, they should've stuck to the dark theme of BvS, got better writers and fixed their shit instead of trying to do the superhero banter stuff that Marvel has already mastered.

Buy on AliExpress.com

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
Well Marvel is slowly moving towards superhero comedy hour so maybe there's some room for DC in the "funny one-liner once in a while" place :lol:.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I really hope this film is well done. At least they are trying to show Aqua Man as he is supposed to be, not just some dude who talks to fish. There is a lot riding on this film for the DC Universe, though. A lot. It basically has to do as well as Wonder Woman for this film universe to have a chance of being almost as cohesive as the Marvel universe. At least Black Manta will be in the movie.

OP
BIG DADDY!!!

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #431
    I usually watch these trailers to death until I see the movie in cinema but they just seem to show you all the best parts these days so I think i'll skip this one

First trailer looked good as did the Shazam one.

- - - Updated - - -

Im most excited about the new Joaquin Phoenix Joker movie though :D
    42472048_540349876388768_4661504615404011520_n.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Last edited:
    OP
    BIG DADDY!!!

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #434
    A lot of people moaning how not knowing his origin is more scary but who the hell wouldn't want to see a Joaquin Phoenix Joker movie?

Hes going to be amazing and the fact that this was rushed through so quickly without any drama and also the personal involved (De Niro, Bradly Cooper) makes me think WB know they have something great on their hand's.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    Pray that they don't screw this up either. Seems it's very easy to do that these days.

This is Joaquin Phoenix, man. He could be filmed reading the alphabet backwards, and he would get an academy award nomination. The only actor who could have shown as much dedication and care as much as the late great Heath Ledger's Joker would be Joaquin.

Apr 15, 2006
    Apr 15, 2006
    This is Joaquin Phoenix, man. He could be filmed reading the alphabet backwards, and he would get an academy award nomination. The only actor who could have shown as much dedication and care as much as the late great Heath Ledger's Joker would be Joaquin.
    I dunno Serg... I've lost most of my faith in WB. There are no more guarantees now.

OP
    BIG DADDY!!!

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #439
    Ok so I broke and watched the Aquaman trailer.

Loved it. So much better than the first and Atlantis looks like Bladerunner under water.

Can't wait but hope they remove the release date as its to compete with Deadpool and I think Transformers Bumblebee or Mary Poppins I can't remember.

Either way WB needs this film to hit a home run financially.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)