Banned Users' List (1 Viewer)

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Menace ] ++
I've seen worst things happen around here, Claire was unfairly banned in the first place, how was she supposed to make her point :confused:, unban him give him another chance, its a stupid internet forum, we're not in school
I don't agree with you.I have nothing against Claire,but what she was doing deserves that "school" treatment.and it's not a stupid forum,if so,why are you here Menace?

Buy on AliExpress.com

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
I've seen worst things happen around here, Claire was unfairly banned in the first place, how was she supposed to make her point :confused:, unban him give him another chance, its a stupid internet forum, we're not in school
She made her point, he got another chance and you're here on the site owner's indulgence. His bandwidth, his rules. Show me worse, and I'll ban it.

Menace

Apr 22, 2005
++ [ originally posted by snoop ] ++

I don't agree with you.I have nothing against Claire,but what she was doing deserves that "school" treatment.and it's not a stupid forum,if so,why are you here Menace?
What did she do? start a couple of useless threads, three in a row, so what, I did that and I'm not bannded, I meant its just a forum for god's sake, who did she hurt?

++ [ originally posted by mikhail ] ++

She made her point, he got another chance and you're here on the site owner's indulgence. His bandwidth, his rules. Show me worse, and I'll ban it.
Okay, a third chance perhaps? He didn't do anything wrong before besides that and he give alot to this forum, his record is clean, he doesn't deserve a perm one just a temp, you're being way too harsh on him

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
Okay, a third chance perhaps? He didn't do anything wrong before besides that and he give alot to this forum, his record is clean, he doesn't deserve a perm one just a temp, you're being way too harsh on him
He got a temp ban, but continued to ignore us. I don't have much time for the truely thick.

Menace

Apr 22, 2005
I understood, was trying to make a case out of it :D

C'mon, you rather this place stay dead? unban him, sometimes people need to get the ultimate penalty to learn their lesson, I'm sure he has.

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
Altair said:
What do you guys think of a general amnesty to celebrate the new site?
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Marty already gave one a few months back when he took over. I thought it was a bad idea then, and I've seen nothing to suggest otherwise since.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
mikhail said:
Marty already gave one a few months back when he took over. I thought it was a bad idea then, and I've seen nothing to suggest otherwise since.

You would know better ;) anyhoo I'm just real excited about the makeover

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
mikhail said:
Me like amnesty :D.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)