Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Rami ] ++
Zlatan: 32
Marty: 5
Mikhail: 3
Swag: 2

Don't you think Zlatan that the banned members by you are a bit too high? I am not critisizing or anything, as most of these banned members I don't recognize nor do I know what they did. To me it's either you are here most of the time where other Mods are spending less time online, so you end up taking action. Or you are a bit too harsh.
leave him alone, he's going for the record :D:angel:

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Rami ] ++
He is beating his own by the day:p
That list only cover's Marty's tenure as Beloved Leader. I'm sure Tom, Martin, et al have impressive totals over the span of their careers.

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
I never banned anything like 30 members. Probably only about 10 in my time as mod. I ruled by fear, rarely needed to actually ban anyone ;)

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
Z's total is inflated by that Milanese invasion he topped during the summer and by the current fashion of treating being banned as an invitation to reregister, but yeah, I imagine he creams you on bans per day. :)

EDIT: What Z said. :D

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Tom ] ++
I never banned anything like 30 members. Probably only about 10 in my time as mod. I ruled by fear, rarely needed to actually ban anyone ;)
Put Hitler as your avatar that would help;)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
For what its worth, Z, I think you're doing a good job.

You tend to take it a little too seriously sometimes, but all in all, I think you're doing well.

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Menace ] ++
jaecole was unfairly banned, unfair their are rules for certain people and their isn't for others :confused:
Rubbish. Jaecole was letting a banned member use his account. He got a temp ban, and didn't stop. That's not unfair.

Menace

Apr 22, 2005
I've seen worst things happen around here, Claire was unfairly banned in the first place, how was she supposed to make her point :confused:, unban him give him another chance, its a stupid internet forum, we're not in school

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)