Banned Users' List (6 Viewers)

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #27
    I've asked he other mods of their opinion and we'll see what they have to say.

Rami

The Linuxologist
    Dec 24, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++

Anyways, did that answer your question?
    TBH I don't really understand all the commotion stirred up over here. Maybe cuz Seven and I never knew each other all that well. But at the end of the day, I think any member could easily avoid banning, I just don't understand why some members get all aggrevated on a Internet forum. One should just think before saying anything, your words are not going into the air and be soon forgotten, they will be seen by everybody and could come back to haunt you.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    I thought all these were you or had to do something with you?

++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
    Banned Accounts' List:
    Code:
    Username      -      Date     -     Type     -     Duration     -     Banned by

Metrostar          29/08/05       Permanent                            Zlatan
    Wang Chung         06/08/05       Permanent                            Zlatan
    Frank              06/08/05       Permanent                            Zlatan
    Loganopolous       06/08/05       Permanent                            Zlatan
    OwenWilson         06/08/05       Permanent                            Zlatan

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by RochemBeck ] ++
    I cannot be on three at the moment because they are all banned.
    You are right. I didnt express myself correctly. What I meant is that now your dual-accounts number is on three ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)