Balzaretti! (3 Viewers)

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Balzaretti: "I know that the management has put me on the transfers list and they're talking to Fiorentina right now to sell me. This will depend on the choice of the new coach. I'm serene and would like to stay at Juve, but if they want to sell me, it should be done quickly in order to enable me to organize my family conditions. I would like to stay, but if they decide to sell me, I would go to Fiorentina without hesitation"...

--------------------------------

What are those idiots doing to our best players?

This is lame...

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
Balzaretti: "I know that the management has put me on the transfers list and they're talking to Fiorentina right now to sell me. This will depend on the choice of the new coach. I'm serene and would like to stay at Juve, but if they want to sell me, it should be done quickly in order to enable me to organize my family conditions. I would like to stay, but if they decide to sell me, I would go to Fiorentina without hesitation"...

This is lame...
Why for f*ck's sake do they want to sell Balzaretti? Is this the reward to a player who has never hesitated to do his best during our darkest season ever!!!

Quite frankly, this isn't lame, this is utterly disgusting. :irritated

reggaeboy

É la erede al trono!!!
Sep 8, 2003
What the f*ck is Secco and his Homo friends doing to our beloved Juve...i'm sorry guys but i'm very angry right now. Why the f*ck would they want to sell Balza...he has done well for us and has shown the ability and willingness to improve. Balza will become a legend, whether he stays at Juve yes or no WE CANNOT SELL HIM!!! I'm beginning to think that this Secco fellow is really a interista in disguise and he is here to ruin our team. Sometimes i wished i lived in Turin because i would hunt him down and kidnap him, threaten him, rough him up a little and then give him my transfer list

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006

This is lame...
The board is asset stripping the team again! :mad:
No wonder DD resigned!
Board of directors - it's you that should resign - ALL OF YOU!

Tacca03

May 24, 2003
Yeah, Secco and others are just playing fantasy football without giving a thought to team chemistry and players that unites the team.

I reckon if Ferrara and Pessotto are still playing, they would sell them for some young "super players" that are great ONLY in Football Manager.

Bring back Moggi!

P.S. Balza please stay! I'm sure our new coach, anyone in their right mind, would fight to keep you.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Anybody who defends Secco or Gigli is an idiot. They're waltzing around Juventus with no respect whatsoever. Just get the fuck out of Juve.

Albertmare

Idea Maker
Mar 24, 2006

This is lame...
:( Retarded Secco , i warned you again , don't you dare to touch Balza , i don't care if you wanna sell the others , but Balza is different , he really show us what a real juventini he is .

:faq2: I starting to hate this new transfer guru more than ever :tdown:

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
:( Retarded Secco , i warned you again , don't you dare to touch Balza , i don't care if you wanna sell the others , but Balza is different , he really show us what a real juventini he is .

:faq2: I starting to hate this new transfer guru more than ever :tdown:
Guru??? and he got that praise too?? :shocked:

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
FUCK THIS!!! I hope Secco burns in hell for this!!

Bring back Moggi!! :faq1:

Apparently 10 assists and 2 goals are not enough for a defender these days....

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
how can I be optimistic when the player himself states that the club want him out, even though hes been one of the best players this season and a revelation last season.

No coach yet and already pushing players out and based on what those idiots think.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
how can I be optimistic when the player himself states that the club want him out, even though hes been one of the best players this season and a revelation last season.

No coach yet and already pushing players out and based on what those idiots think.
Dude, the people running this club are idiots, that is obvious for anybody to see. First forcing Deschamps out, then pondering with Lippi despite knowing his son's situation, now throwing out a Juventino in the market while trying to employ Ranieri as manager. These guys are fucking IMBECILES.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Federico Balzaretti admits he is in negotiations with Fiorentina after Juventus decided he was no longer needed.

“There has been contact between Juventus and Fiorentina, but I don’t know anything more precise than that,” said the defender.

“I know that the directors have put me on the market and I will not be the one to decide my own future. A lot will also depend on the choices made by the new Coach. When Juve pick their next tactician, we will all have a clearer idea of the situation.”

The Bianconeri have earned promotion and the Serie B title, but Coach Didier Deschamps resigned two rounds before the end of the season.

While first choice Marcello Lippi has rejected the opportunity to return to Turin, the club is reportedly now tracking Claudio Ranieri to lead them in the top flight.

As for Balzaretti, the former Torino star is not mourning his imminent departure from the Stadio Olimpico.

“If Juve don’t want me anymore, then Florence would be an ideal destination. I would gladly accept the Viola jersey.

“I would like to know as soon as possible, though, so I can organise my family move. I hope to soon receive a phone call from the club that defines my future. To stay at Juventus would have been nice, but so will coming to Fiorentina.”

Balzaretti is likely to make the journey alongside teammate Valeri Bojinov, who is still part owned by the Tuscan outfit.

“Bojinov did very well at Juve. He is a talent, but at Juventus there wasn’t much space for a few reasons, above all the presence of Alessandro Del Piero and David Trezeguet.

“Being on loan meant he was also pushed to the side, but I am convinced he has matured and this experience has been positive for him. He’s truly happy to return to Florence now.”

Football Italia
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
All I can say is, Fuck this bunch of retarded guys, who are leading Juve downhill :cry:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)