Balzaretti! (5 Viewers)

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Balzaretti is really a strange one. The guy is a complete assist-machine, but overal his performances always seem inconsistent and average to me.

tonykart

Feb 16, 2007
Balzaretti is a good backup to Chiellini. He is even decent in a RM role. He will be valuable to us next year and in the future. He is an over achiever who works very hard. I like him. He is inconsistent because he consistently plays above his talent level. You have to have guys like that in the squad.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Balzaretti is really a strange one. The guy is a complete assist-machine, but overal his performances always seem inconsistent and average to me.
:agree:
especially this season, unlike last season here he really impressed me.This season there were only a few games where he looked really good.And last night although he had a couple of very good crosses he was only solid and ineffective at times.

am waiting for his old form to return, mybe he should play at RB and zebina could play at the center.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Balzaretti is a good backup to Chiellini. He is even decent in a RM role. He will be valuable to us next year and in the future. He is an over achiever who works very hard. I like him. He is inconsistent because he consistently plays above his talent level. You have to have guys like that in the squad.
:agree: totally

i would like to see DD move him around in the formation to cause mismatches, let chiellini stay at the back with zeb and bum-bum and legro

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
he got a nice one yesterday when camo hit the net :)
I am still not sure why the Triestina defenders allowed him to run to the corner all alone. But even with all the space he had to operate, he took a killer cross from there -- a real 3-point shot in basketball terms.

Dukoski

Moggi's Admirer and Fan
May 1, 2006
Balzaretti is one of the best Juve assets,for now and many years.
He got passion,loyality to the team and he really"dies" on the field.He will even develop himself a bit.
I like him a lot .And his passes are fine.
Very bright future for Juve with him.

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
I don't know why I feel sometimes that we (Juve fans) underrate Balzaretti's abilities. :smoke:

By the way, the goal he scored against Albinoleffe is one of our best goals so far this term.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)