Balzaretti! (4 Viewers)

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
balza has the worst passes when he plays, but has excellent crossing abilities
True that. :agree: This suspension and red card is outrageous. God knows what Balza really said/did but I doubt punishment should be this harsh.

Midzata®

Jan 26, 2007
I haven't seen a player to be expelled just for protesting for a long time!
Genaro shouts in the referee's face all the time! And still Balza gets red straight
away and on top of that a two match ban! When Materazzi makes a kill he doesen't
even gets a yellow one...

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
Balza has been suspended for two matches.
D**ned
Romanista ref!

I haven't seen a player to be expelled just for protesting for a long time!
Genaro shouts in the referee's face all the time! And still Balza gets red straight
away and on top of that a two match ban! When Materazzi makes a kill he doesen't even gets a yellow one...
Rino isn't the only one that gets away with it! Nor is it just milanista. The whole of the interesti staff get away with it all the time. Oh, and let's not forget Totti!

Midzata®

Jan 26, 2007
Rino isn't the only one that gets away with it! Nor is it just milanista. The whole of the interesti staff get away with it all the time. Oh, and let's not forget Totti![/QUOTE]

Ex. Lucarelli smacks Pandev in the face after Goran celebrates his goal!
I thinks he didn't get a fine even after the mach, not a card, not money [even that is not the way that someone should solve these stuffs!]

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
what about Chiellini after he injured and yelled at that other player? is he suspeneded to?:cry:
Hopefully nothing will come of it. I think that's why Juve didn't appeal Balza's suspension. If they looked at the tape again, They would not only see the confrontation of Giorgio & the Rimini olympic diver, but also Neddy angrily remonstrating with the Rimini keeper & defender. Juve probably decided not to appeal, so that they didn't draw attention to these incidents, in case they ended up without Giorgio & Pavel for the Genoa game.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Balza: "I didn't insult the referee. Perhaps I talked with him with a high tone, but I never insulted him. I'm sorry for my teammates and for the fans. If I wasn't fired, we would have a good chance to win".

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
Balza: "I didn't insult the referee. Perhaps I talked with him with a high tone, but I never insulted him. I'm sorry for my teammates and for the fans. If I wasn't fired, we would have a good chance to win".
Not just due to this announcement, but also due his endeavors and motivation I respect him and I think he's been one of a few whom we won to add to our squad in the past couple of seasons.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
Balzaretti: I didn’t insult referee
Thursday 19 April, 2007

Juve defender Federico Balzaretti has denied that he insulted referee Maurizio Ciampi during the match with Rimini on Tuesday.

The youngster was dismissed during the break of the 0-0 draw at the Stadio Olimpico after Bianconeri players questioned the man in ref’s decision not to award a penalty for an apparent foul on Pavel Nedved.

“I protested vehemently, but I did not insult anyone,” Balzaretti told Sky Italia.

“I deny that there was any insult towards the referee or his assistants. I did not badmouth him and made no blatant gestures,” added the stopper.

“I was sent off for our protests in the tunnel. I was set to make my return on the pitch for the second half, but our captain informed me that he had spoken with the referee and that I was not allowed to play anymore,” concluded Balzaretti.

The sporting judge handed a two-match ban to the defender, who will miss the crucial upcoming ties with Genoa and Verona.

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
I believe him. Balza's an honest guy. When he does something wrong, he admits it. The last time he was in trouble for swearing/insulting someone, he admitted it & apologised to the person. In your quotation, he is apologising to his team-mates - NOT the referee.

Speaking of referees, how honest have they been in their dealings with Juve? (When I asked myself that question, the name "Farina" sprang to mind.) The truth is they haven't been.
Therefore I believe Balza, & I feel that Juve didn't pursue it because of the reasons, I put in my previous post.

Arif said:
The sporting judge handed a two-match ban to the defender, who will miss the crucial upcoming ties with Genoa and Verona.
@ Arif - You're a clever lad! You've found the real reason Balza got suspended for TWO matches for "dissent" & not just one!

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Blaza is part of the team. He could have taken out a shotgun shot the ref straight in the face infront of the camera and said that he didn't do it and I would still believe him and support him.

Forza Balza. a drop of your sweat is worth more than these hating refs existance alltogether

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)