Baltimore Riots/Freddie Gray (11 Viewers)

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
And for a good measure i'll point a finger at Fresh and the ideas he is propagating. Its hard to make any real change when the higher standing colored members of society are talking exclusively from their point of view. Many of them do more harm than good.

I mean, FFS Fresh was born in Canada and half his posts are pan african. What the flying fuck.
There is so many things wrong with this post it's not even funny.

Not only are you attacking me and the ideas I value, you won't even have the decency to address me directly. You go on to address Hustini for what? So he can fix my "issue"? For good measures you'll point a finger at me and set me straight? You have no respect for people what's so ever.

You know nothing about me, nor for what I stand for, don't go around labeling and checking me off in a box. Heck you won't even acknowledge my identity as an African, born in Canada wtf

Colored people in higher standing of society? :rofl:
Bro in case you haven't realized "colored" people are at the bottom of the social echelons internationally, a individual of african descent won't get the same respect while travelling as a white person would. Africans have very little to no political power as their heads of states don't work for them, but for European countries.

And Europe does NOT welcome Africans you can't even try to argue this

They left people drown at their borders and make a mockery of it

Si, si, Je suis Charlie....

- - - Updated - - -

And half my post about panafricanism? :lol:

Nah man 3/4 of post are banter and smileys, I seldomly talk about these things, funny that it bothers you so much.

And for your info I was born in Italy, on a fucking chair because the doctor made it clear that there was no place for women like my mother.

- - - Updated - - -

What pisses me off the most about your post isn't even what your views may be or whatever, but the condescending tone, my God! The arrogance in your speech.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
On the front page of the Washington Post they have a bunch of black folks celebrating in the streets of Baltimore just because the cops were indicted.

Just goes to show the stupidity of the masses, celebrating over a death and possible punishment before the trial even begins. Just like some cops, they believe in guilt before innocence.

The stupidity of the dumb, urban masses.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Holy shit, I've wanted a donkey for the longest time!!!!

And good job putting that Serb queen in his place.
Donkeys are the shit.

Zoric, is a cool dude and all,we can discuss, I may be wrong on somethings, he may be wrong in something. However shutting the doors to a discussion in a disrespectful manner like that I can't handle.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)