Balotelli Admits Lack Of Marinara Sauce (9 Viewers)

Mar 30, 2006
Imo Balotelli should have been in the confederations cup squad as he is by far the most promising young striker Italy have.

This might piss Lippi off... but either way he should call him up for a qualifier and play him for 5 min. Then If he does not want to bring him he can't go with Ghana either :lol:

A bit underhanded.. but I am underhanded

Buy on AliExpress.com

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Imo Balotelli should have been in the confederations cup squad as he is by far the most promising young striker Italy have.

This might piss Lippi off... but either way he should call him up for a qualifier and play him for 5 min. Then If he does not want to bring him he can't go with Ghana either :lol:

A bit underhanded.. but I am underhanded
:lol:

i know giovinco cant choose to play for the elves in the north pole over italy but you dont see him complaining and for me he was the most influential player italy had at the u21 euro's. shows the differences in class.

Mar 30, 2006
:lol:

i know giovinco cant choose to play for the elves in the north pole over italy but you dont see him complaining and for me he was the most influential player italy had at the u21 euro's. shows the differences in class.
Imo Giovinco could easily start for the senior team if he had regular playing time at club level. Balotelli is sick too though and is like 4 years younger than Giovinco I think.. maybe 3 but he is very good for such a young age. I remember him coming on for Inter when Mancini was coach and owning our defence.

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006
And they wonder why non inter fans don't like him, until he changes his attitude he wont get called up by Lippi, Cassano deserves a spot 10 times more than he does

Sep 14, 2003
What an arrogant, cocksucking asshole. He can't protest about how Italian he is, then contemplate playing for Ghana.

But if anything, it sounds like he's a little jealous of the fact his Inter teamate, Santon, was picked for the Confederations Cup. Go play for Ghana if thats his attitude - and take away his Italian citizenship.

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
That's exactly what Lippi should do!

balotelli is arrogant. Despite his talent, he is lazy (possibly due to his excessive arrogance). He is a very poor team player and his lack of popularity amongst his team-mates in the under 21s was blatant. He also has a lack of self discipline, for which his team mates have to pay the price for, whenever he gets sent off! Although he may have talent, he displays far too little of it to be a serious threat to an opposing team.

As a manager, Lippi would want a player, who will give 100% on the field and be a good team player. balotelli does not do so. That is why, despite his talent, I do not think he is worthy of a NT jersey, whether it be Italian or Ghanan

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
That's exactly what Lippi should do!

balotelli is arrogant. Despite his talent, he is lazy (possibly due to his excessive arrogance). He is a very poor team player and his lack of popularity amongst his team-mates in the under 21s was blatant. He also has a lack of self discipline, for which his team mates have to pay the price for, whenever he gets sent off! Although he may have talent, he displays far too little of it to be a serious threat to an opposing team.

As a manager, Lippi would want a player, who will give 100% on the field and be a good team player. balotelli does not do so. That is why, despite his talent, I do not think he is worthy of a NT jersey, whether it be Italian or Ghanan
You basically described Adriano,Angela.:D But yeah your spot on,ultimately i think a loan spell in a serie b team world do him the world of good,as he would learn about working for his team mates & humility.

El Santo

El Enmascarado de Plata
Nov 26, 2008
Imo Giovinco could easily start for the senior team if he had regular playing time at club level. Balotelli is sick too though and is like 4 years younger than Giovinco I think.. maybe 3 but he is very good for such a young age. I remember him coming on for Inter when Mancini was coach and owning our defence.
Yeah i remember that game. the way he punked Alessandro Birindelli for the first goal was so :sergio: that was the last time we ever saw that guy. he packed his bags and left to pisa.:snoop:

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
What an arrogant, cocksucking asshole. He can't protest about how Italian he is, then contemplate playing for Ghana.

But if anything, it sounds like he's a little jealous of the fact his Inter teamate, Santon, was picked for the Confederations Cup. Go play for Ghana if thats his attitude - and take away his Italian citizenship.
Totally agreed :tup: :D
Just a small addition: if i were lippi...i'll call Aquafresca just to piss him even more :lol:

OP
Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #38
    Really?

I hope that the Azzurri play with Balotelli - Amauri as forward line in the coming World Cup.
    Man, that would REALLY get some people pissed off.

If so, then I retract my previous statement.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    Man, that would REALLY get some people pissed off.

If so, then I retract my previous statement.
    A : Me pε se me kƆ South Africa. Yε frε me Mario Barwuah aka Mario Balotelli.

B: Sannu. Ya iya Hausa kamar jakin.

C: Okaka, Okaka, passar a bola para mim.

D : No, no, pasa a mí.

A is Mario Balotelli. He said in Twi language that he wants to go to South Africa and that his name is Mario Barwuah.
    B is Okaka-Chuka who was born in Italy and he doesn't speak the language of his parents very well but he managed to say in Hausa language: "Hello, I speak Hausa like a donkey".
    C is Amauri who asked Okaka-Chuka in Portuguese to pass the ball to him.
    But then Camoranesi (D) said in Spanish: No, no, pass to me.

All this happened on the last training of the Italian NT.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)