Balotelli Admits Lack Of Marinara Sauce (10 Viewers)

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
if italy does not play me then i will go play for ghana, not that i want to play for them at all.........

way to go endear yourself to the fans

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
ßüякε;2103543 said:
Rossi is American

Amauri is Brazilian

Mario is Italian

There, I just figured it out.
Unfortunately Rossi's Italian too. That's what international law says anyway.

OP
Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #69
    Motta wants Italian call
    Tuesday 18 August, 2009
    Inter midfielder Thiago Motta is hoping to play at next year’s World Cup – but for Italy and not Brazil.

Although born in the South American country and having represented their national side at various youth levels, Motta is eligible for the Azzurri as he has an Italian passport and is uncapped at full international level.

And with South Africa 2010 on the horizon, the summer signing from Genoa has issued a come and get me plea to Marcello Lippi.

“The Italian national side is my dream and I’m not hiding from it,” he told the Gazzetta dello Sport.

“If the call came then I wouldn’t think it over for more than a second – I would instantly say yes.

“I have Italian blood, I feel Italian, and I simply ask to be considered in the race for a place in the squad.”

The central midfielder has worn the yellow jersey of Brazil in his career before now, but he insists that is part of the past.

“I have played for Brazil from Under-17 to Under-23 level, but they didn’t think I could be part of the Selecao,” he added.

“Today I would choose Italy. I had a passport even before I came here.

“But I’m not asking for any presents from anyone. I naturally want to earn a place in the national side through what I do on the field of play.”

Italy already have Argentine-born winger Mauro Camoranesi in the side, while Juventus striker Amauri is widely tipped to join him from September.

Football Italia

:howler: Italy is going to have a team filled with foreigners.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    Motta wants Italian call
    Tuesday 18 August, 2009
    Inter midfielder Thiago Motta is hoping to play at next year’s World Cup – but for Italy and not Brazil.

Although born in the South American country and having represented their national side at various youth levels, Motta is eligible for the Azzurri as he has an Italian passport and is uncapped at full international level.

And with South Africa 2010 on the horizon, the summer signing from Genoa has issued a come and get me plea to Marcello Lippi.

“The Italian national side is my dream and I’m not hiding from it,” he told the Gazzetta dello Sport.

“If the call came then I wouldn’t think it over for more than a second – I would instantly say yes.

“I have Italian blood, I feel Italian, and I simply ask to be considered in the race for a place in the squad.”

The central midfielder has worn the yellow jersey of Brazil in his career before now, but he insists that is part of the past.

“I have played for Brazil from Under-17 to Under-23 level, but they didn’t think I could be part of the Selecao,” he added.

“Today I would choose Italy. I had a passport even before I came here.

“But I’m not asking for any presents from anyone. I naturally want to earn a place in the national side through what I do on the field of play.”

Italy already have Argentine-born winger Mauro Camoranesi in the side, while Juventus striker Amauri is widely tipped to join him from September.

Football Italia

:howler: Italy is going to have a team filled with foreigners.
    It would be lovely, that way the Azzurri fanboys would just shut up on France having a mercenary national team.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)