Azzurri Thread (23 Viewers)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
What an awful squad.

Only 2-0 against a bunch of plumbers and delivery men.

Spain is going to trounce this lot in June. Will be a struggle for this group of players to even beat Macedonia. They failed at that last time too lmao.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Cristante, Darmian and Bonucci as poster boys? :D wtf not that i even care for that NT, but there were so many classy players in the past, no wonder the league is sinking if the nation cant produce talents anymore.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
childhood attachment
I'm in a different scenario, but I don't see the team and FIGC as the same entity anyway. The old corrupt farts jump on the bandwagon when the team does well, and they take shit when the team flops, like it has done for WCQs in recent times. But I just see it as "the lads" on the field, the coach and the backroom staff, with the country behind them.

After all, did people stop supporting them in 2006? Did they bollocks lol, it galvanised a country and juventini went along with it. But it's easy to say you don't want to support a team that is going through difficulties, we see it every day on this forum. For me football isn't only there as a nice distraction to "real life", it's not always easy or makes you feel better. Quite often it's really shit. We've been a bit spoiled over the last 15 years as Juve fans, on the whole, and many definitely took it for granted. And for Azzurri fans of my age we've been unfortunate and lucky enough to see every kind of up and down imaginable.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Chiesa, Verratti, Donnarumma, Zaniolo, Bastoni, Barella. Those would be the biggest names for a photoshoot.

Not a finished top name like bonucci and bunch of kids or role players. Most likely just lined up whoever is available. Only Tonali is top level player there.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)