Azzurri Thread (15 Viewers)

Dox28

Aug 31, 2015
Exactly.

However most likely (70%) there will be a friendly game in May\June between Russia - Italy in Moscow, so i will get my chance. Can't be compared to WC games but at least something...

- - - Updated - - -

Overrated. No way he deserves that 99 in crossing
In terms of quantity 99 i think is right, endless endless crosses, but if we talk about quality of those crosses, should be around 5-10...

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Dont play videogames, 20 seems still too high for team spirit.

I guess the crossing is literally how Candreva was just aimlessly crossing whole game without any end product.

- - - Updated - - -

From another forum:

2020 project:

Goalies: Donnarumma, Perin, Meret
Center backs: Bonucci, Rugani, Caldara, Romagnoli, Giammarco Ferrari
Side backs: Florenzi, Emerson, Zappacosta, Darmian, Spinazzola, Conti, De Sciglio
Center midfielders: Jorginho, Verratti, Pellegrini, Cristante, Mandragora, Benassi, Murgia, Barella, Locatelli, Baselli, Gagliardini
Attacking/side midfielders: Verdi, Chiesa, Bernardeschi, Bonaventura, Soriano
Side forwards: El Shaarawy, Insigne, Orsolini, Politano, Sansone, Verde
Center forwards/strikers: Belotti, Immobile, Zaza, Gabbiadini, Cutrone, Inglese, Petagna, Balotelli (?)

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
How is that new to the Hust?

Top managers always get a multi million dollar compensation after getting fired for making shite decisions.

- - - Updated - - -

Denmark to take Italy’s hotel?
By Football Italia staff

The FIGC had reportedly booked a hotel in Russia for the World Cup, which could now be taken by Denmark after Italy failed to qualify.

The Azzurri drew 0-0 with Sweden on Monday night, which after the first leg loss in Solna means they’ve failed to qualify for the first time since 1958.

Most in Italy had fully expected the team to qualify for this summer’s tournament, and Denmark’s TV2 reports that a hotel was already booked.

That will now not be needed, and it’s believed the “small delegation” travelling to Russia to scout out hotels for the Danish team are considering taking up the Azzurri’s reservation.

“The big countries have settled in the bigger venues, so we need to see what we can get,” said Claus Bretton-Meyer, head of the Danish Federation.

There’s a big difference between the preferences of Danes and Italians, but clearly we could end up in a situation where we have to get what we can get.”
@Maddy

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
It’s not new to me. But when word said he was resigning after the match concluded then a sudden reversal and refusing to resign when it’s clear he was doing it for the money.

Prick move. Sink your nation and then get paid for it. Class act

Drizzy

Apr 26, 2015
I really wanted to like the guy too, I liked him at frist, kinda even felt bad when that reporter ambushed him on the plane, but the playoffs were just shocking and hes a fkn asshole for what he did. Still thinking to myself that we'll be there this summer.....this will just get worse over time

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)