Azzurri Thread (56 Viewers)

DIECI

Jul 12, 2011
Criminal record

Tavecchio has been tried and convicted five times since 1970.

In 1970, he was sentenced to four months for forgery of credit title
In 1994, he was sentenced to twenty eight months two days for tax evasion and value-added tax
In 1996, he was sentenced to three months for failure to pay social security deductions and insurance
In 1998, he was sentenced to three months for omission or falsification of reports
In 1998, he was again sentenced to three months for abuse of office for violation of anti-pollution regulations
someone needs to take this mafioso out. Its a discace he's even president

Buy on AliExpress.com

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Italy without the mob would be like USA without the hillbillies and their guns, like Sweden without gays or Finland without Vodka...and Soviet Union with democracy.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
this is cute but doesn't change anything as long as Tavecchio is still there. I don't think Ancelotti would come if he stays, he's not stupid to get thrown into this disaster. CHANGE NEEDS TO COME FROM THE TOP!
Yeah it's for this reason why I want mancini as the next coach.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
What a stupid system that counts friendlies. Dont lose a qualifying match in a decade end up in pot 2 :howler:

Lol @ Ventura claiming his side was good. They were playing with traditional wingers and crossing into the box for two static CFs...what about that is good? Incredibly predictable uninventive and Didnt play to the strengths of the players available to him. At least when the english do it they are fast and large and not capable of better

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Look at the amount of quality players Germany, France and Spain has and compare that to Italy. They have quality players from 1 to 11 and 3-4 quality bench options.

I can only think of Belotti, Verratti and Insigne when it comes to elite talents. It's not enough imo.

The only thing that can help Italy if they play a more conservative approach with a cohesive team and structure. Not a kamikaze 424 or outdated 352. Ventura really failed over there.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Tavecchio is staying because he lives to fuck over Juve and that's all that matters to Serie A constituents. As Italian football continues to crumble.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Look at the amount of quality players Germany, France and Spain has and compare that to Italy. They have quality players from 1 to 11 and 3-4 quality bench options.

I can only think of Belotti, Verratti and Insigne when it comes to elite talents. It's not enough imo.

The only thing that can help Italy if they play a more conservative approach with a cohesive team and structure. Not a kamikaze 424 or outdated 352. Ventura really failed over there.
They are not elite players.

Verratti has yet to show any class for the NT.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I can’t believe that Serie A clubs have such little voting power - 12% overall. Even the amateur leagues (!) have more of a say on a governance level. It’s an absolute farce. This is why no proper reforms or measures can ever really take place.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 56)