Azzurri Thread (20 Viewers)

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Yep. We can only sign what's available, and that isn't much.

There are only a a few italians good enough for Juve, and all of them are almost impossible to get now.

Insigne at Napoli, Verratti at PSG. Good luck getting them.
Some of the Italians we have dont even get called up to NT like Stu, Marchisio, MDS, de Sciglio, Pinsoglio. Berna sits on the bench, Buffon and Barza will retire from football or at least nt in less than a year. You sure we only have the best Italians and rest are not good enough?

Buy on AliExpress.com

DIECI

Jul 12, 2011
Some of the Italians we have dont even get called up to NT like Stu, Marchisio, MDS, de Sciglio, Pinsoglio. Berna sits on the bench, Buffon and Barza will retire from football or at least nt in less than a year. You sure we only have the best Italians and rest are not good enough?
Ofrouse we don’t. We buy international names because club football has become a business. We buy low, sell high to make money. Higuain was an exception to this rule. Club football has become dirty, with no loyalty to team or country and that in turn has ruined the once proud National team in Italy. Conte actually tried to fix this, or at least slow down the drop into mediocracy but the clubs and FICG basically told him to piss off

- - - Updated - - -

http://video.gazzetta.it/pochesci-a...o-menato/f2885d18-c6ff-11e7-9543-7c5325afbb47

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Actually the rule as far as Italians are concerned is that we buy very high, young overrated wonnabes, after a few NT caps, at the highest value of their careers, make them champions and then selling them off, hoping that in this way, we are helping the Italian championship, a championship that chose to selfdestruct in order to harm us...

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Italy`s problem is easy to spot... Ventura..
Replace him with someone who actually knows what he is doing and you`ll see different results...
Honestly I don't even know why Ventura got this job in first place... He didn't win anything and didn't achieve anything.. I guess all the other coaches were unavailable...

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
If they play Insigne and El Sha they're going to be just fine imo. I still see them as favorites.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn A0001 met Tapatalk

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
If we manage to qualify :klin: and stick with Ventura :klin: I hope we don’t make it at all. It’s nothing to do with being a fake fan. Can you imagine getting tonked in front of the world against the Germans and Spanish. Is this really what it’s come to with us?? I’ve never in my life ever expected an Italy to lose 3-0 and 4-0 like we did against Spainish in recent years. On a brighter note. We’re gonna unveil a huge tricolour flag/banner at San Siro tomorrow obviously to try scaring the Swedes.

DIECI

Jul 12, 2011
If they play Insigne and El Sha they're going to be just fine imo. I still see them as favorites.

Don’t they play the same position? Cha el sha play on the right side ? If yes u can have a 3 front of insigne zaza el sha

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Honestly If the non qualification implies everyone in the FIGC would banish for ever it might become a good thing for the future... sadly I don't believe it would happened cuz after a couple of meetings they all would remember that the only thing it matters is they all hate Juventus and are part of the mafia and that's good enough to stay for ever

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Don’t they play the same position? Cha el sha play on the right side ? If yes u can have a 3 front of insigne zaza el sha
I'd play el sha on the right side. He has done so in the past for Roma, I don't see why he couldn't. Dude is so in form right now he'll play any position well. And I'm saying this despite not being a fan of his at all. Surely fucking Eder isn't going to be the solution.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)