Azzurri Thread (37 Viewers)

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Justify what?! That I don't support Italy?! :lol:
I don't support them and I wish them the worse in future, they didn't/don't deserve even the 2006 WC. They dismantled and destroyed Juventus with their false conviction, I wish the worse on FIGC.

I supported Italy in 06 and that was the last time I rooted for them. In fact that 2006 side is probably my favorite WC winning team of all times (minus Materazzi), and the Italy-Germany semi final is the best football game I've ever watched. My favorite players of all times (Ale, Gigi, Mauro, Pirlo, Gatusso, Totti, Toni the list is long, Super Pippo Canna and Zambro before they went sour) got theirs and I'm happy about it.

- - - Updated - - -

This was one of my favorite scenes during 2006 WC

Mauro consoling David :touched:
I support Juve, not Italy.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Fuck you are weird and inconsistent with your football views :lol2:

Just staahhhhppp

- - - Updated - - -

Tell 'em Ian
Actually im very consistent I've never expressed anything good about the Azurri after 06, also there is nothing weird about my views.
Also hope straya doesn't qualify either.

- - - Updated - - -

Viva RUS

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I don't support them and I wish them the worse in future, they didn't/don't deserve even the 2006 WC. They dismantled and destroyed Juventus with their false conviction, I wish the worse on FIGC.

I supported Italy in 06 and that was the last time I rooted for them. In fact that 2006 side is probably my favorite WC winning team of all times (minus Materazzi), and the Italy-Germany semi final is the best football game I've ever watched. My favorite players of all times (Ale, Gigi, Mauro, Pirlo, Gatusso, Totti, Toni the list is long, Super Pippo Canna and Zambro before they went sour) got theirs and I'm happy about it.

- - - Updated - - -

And all the Juve players who are a part of it had nothing to do with that

Fuck you are weird and inconsistent with your football views :lol2:

Just staahhhhppp

- - - Updated - - -
Fresh seems like someone who experiences varying strong emotions in quick succession :D

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
And all the Juve players who are a part of it had nothing to do with that

Fresh seems like someone who experiences varying strong emotions in quick succession :D
Gigi and company should've refused to play for FIGC.

- - - Updated - - -

But the love for his country was greater then his anger, that's why Gigi and Ale are the Great Ones :touched:
still fuck FIGC.

DIECI

Jul 12, 2011

- - - Updated - - -

You can’t be a Juve fan and not support Italy. Just doesn’t make sense.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
You can’t be a Juve fan and not support Italy. Just doesn’t make sense.
Sure it don't make sense. I wish them misery. Their early exit in 2014 was my favorite moment in WC history, now that might get topped with them not qualifying.

I bet you one of those who also roots for Inter, Roma, Meelan and all the other cunts in CL and Europa League too for sake of coefficient points.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)