Azzurri Thread (44 Viewers)

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
:shifty:

Cassano (and maybe Abate) is the only starter...

Compared to Buffon, Pirlo, Chiellini, Marchisio, Bonucci and Barzagli + Giacch.
Cassano, Abate, Montolivo, Nocerino = Milan
Buffon, Pirlo, Chiellini, Marchisio, Bonucci, Barzagli, Giaccherini, Giovinco = Juventus

Majority of the team. :)

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Nocerino hasn't started a game, Montolivo hasn't played a game for Milan yet so he's still a Fio player as far as I'm concerned and Abate has only started 2 games.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
When serie a ended I was so sad that there was nothing to do, worry about. An emptiness brew. Despite the fact that ec was coming ec was just a temporary solution. Most because I was convinced Italy wouldn't make it far. Now I have been able to follow Juve grab scudetto and soon see Juve bring home ec. I am actually starting to feel full now so the weeks left after ec until serie a won't be a problem. Btw I don't want to jinx it so Spain win on penalties...

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
The second choice i'm giving you is an unnecessary risk, i hope you know that. But i like spicing things up and making it interesting. :D

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Getting me in shit with mods with the first avatar, then giving me this right before the finals. Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan it's gonna be more like pouring acid on the wounds. :lol:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Ya i know, i've been an arsehole, which makes my stake in this game even higher. Spain cannot fvcking lose now!! :p
You really support Spain though? I think their football has been horrible and boring. Italy on the other hand have played some very exciting games and are definitely the team of the tournament. I know you don't like Italy, but I can't comprehend that someone would support Spain in this final. Even the Belgian and Dutch media, traditionally very Barça oriented, are fed up with the pointless game the Spanish play. The way they played against France was just cruel. They were always going to win and instead of spoiling the fans, they decided to stop the game completely. I don't understand why you'd support such a team.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 40)