Azzurri Thread (28 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Sorry what? Pretty much all of Europe is supporting Italy right now. I've never seen so many people cheer for Italy.
On Italy-England, almost ever non-English person at the stadium, or at least at the part of the stadium I was in, supported Italy like mad. And those people were Ukrainian, Polish, Russian, Swedish, Croatian, Turkish.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
On Italy-England, almost ever non-English person at the stadium, or at least at the part of the stadium I was in, supported Italy like mad. And those people were Ukrainian, Polish, Russian, Swedish, Croatian, Turkish.
In my country almost nobody supports Italy. England is by far the favourite team followed by Holland, which is my ranking of the most hated teams.

delpiero4life

Mar 23, 2010
Italy have played the best football in the tournament by far. In Australia there is so many haters especially since we kicked Australia out in 06- Even now people here are not convinced- Italian players dont play in the more popular EPL so they dont et the respect they deserve. Fantastic team, fantastic football!!

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
WHAT A GREAT NIGHT!!!
was having fun in the pub with guys watching the game.still can't believe we did it.
Just kicked Germans ass...

FORZA AZZURRI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
I swear, Germany was more lost than fucking Ireland when they played against Italy.....Spot on tactics, wonderful performance all around. I would also like to point out the wonderful performance of De Rossi, he was all over the place tonight.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
FUCK ALL THE BALO HATERS! WHAT DID I TELL YOU.

Sorry for the caps. :D

Forzzaaaa Azzurrririiii and Forza Balotelllliiiiii!!!

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Italy was fucking great, seriously. I was rooting for them like crazy even though I said I wanted them to lose. Loved watching them dominate the toughest team.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 17)