Azzurri Thread (16 Viewers)

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Locatelli - Jorginho - Barella

Do you keep this midfield trio once the Koala Midget is fit, or does one of them get dropped?

Locatelli - Verratti - Barella

Yes? No? Maybe?

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Serious question?

Verratti certainly plays if fitness is right. Barella too

I guess the final place is between Locatelli and Jorginho. I wonder if Mancini might pick the more experienced man for the tournament

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Serious question?

I guess the final place is between Locatelli and Jorginho. I wonder if Mancini might pick the more experienced man for the tournament
Locatelli-Jorgino-Barella has worked incredibly well so far. Is it worth tinkering with something that is working?

Then again, when Verratti is fit he's on a completely different level to Jorginho and Locatelli. His passing, dribbling and tacking is up there with the best in the world.

It will be a very difficult decision for Mancini.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Serious question?

Jorginho plays 100%, same as Barella. Verratti and Locatelli share a position. Normally Verratti is the starter, of course Locatelli's form calls it into question now. If Verratti is fit enough I still guess he will play for 60 minutes or so with Locatelli coming on, or viceversa.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Locatelli - Jorginho - Barella

Do you keep this midfield trio once the Koala Midget is fit, or does one of them get dropped?

Locatelli - Verratti - Barella

Yes? No? Maybe?
Serious question?

I could see Mancini do something like this.

Barella Jorginho Locatelli
Berardi Verratti
Immobile

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
More likely is that he'll just rotate the three, with Barella most likely to play more minutes. It's not like you have a fixed XI for every game playing 90 minutes.

No point in fixing something that isn't broken and trying to fit everyone in like England did in 2002 onward.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)