Azzurri Thread (112 Viewers)

Apr 17, 2013
Admittedly, there is no water or electricity in Armenia and it is problematic but when you take 8-0 against Chiesa and Immobile is the time to review the priorities of the country I think.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Even without the 9-0 win today. I’ve always felt that Mancini doesn’t get the credit he deserves around these parts because of his Inter past, which is understandable, but the guy is a very good manager.

Let’s see how the team does in the Euro itself, since a lot of teams breeze through qualifiers only to fall flat when it matters. Thes signs for Italy are very encouraging though, especially after the recent world cup disasters.

If Belotti starts firing on all cylinders, this side wil be even more lethal. It’s shame that Kean has bombed at Everton otherwise he would add another dimension to this attack.

Also, Meret should be the the starting goalie. Not Donnaruma. The guy is an absolute beast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Mancini has been a revelation for Italy. They might not be favourites, but they will have their say next summer. Huge mentality shift in the way the players approach these games. And imo, he is utilising the great amount of young talent Italy have beautifully. Genuinely exciting times ahead. Perfect qualifying round, plenty of goals, easy on the eye style and the players playing with pride in the shirt. Refreshing to see.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Oh and Italy have had better teams in the pst struggle against much worse opposition. I hope these days are finally behind them. It’s fun to watch them smash these minnows. And tbf they smashed Bosnia and Greece in the qualifiers too, both away from home, very underrated performances in what are usually tricky games for Italy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 107)