Azzurri Thread (141 Viewers)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I know it's only Armenia but this team have been doing it for a while and they are great to watch.
refreshing team, and especially after seeing some lethargic italian sides lately.

and even against armenia, it's still easy to see how well the midfield is doing. juventus' midfield is so sad in comparison. barella is gone (he's the one i regret the least), but both zaniolo and tonali should join us asap.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I know it's only Armenia but this team have been doing it for a while and they are great to watch.
i agree, didnt see the game tonight but mancini has really turned italy around and turned into a modern side that can play at a tempo needed to compete today. its the best italy have looked in almost a decade but the individual quality is not high enough.

what quality there is is concentrated in central midfield and lacking in other parts of the team imo

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
i agree, didnt see the game tonight but mancini has really turned italy around and turned into a modern side that can play at a tempo needed to compete today. its the best italy have looked in almost a decade but the individual quality is not high enough.

what quality there is is concentrated in central midfield and lacking in other parts of the team imo
I think the defence is fine as long as everyone is fit. Chiellini will be a big "if" there but the keepers are good and the full backs are the kind who don't stand out but put in a great shift, team players.

How well they do in the Euros will certainly come down to the end product of Chiesa and Bernardeschi, and needs one striker to be in form. Immobile may have peaked too early, we'll see.

Holy shit, Italy right now...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 140)