Azzurri Thread (21 Viewers)

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
GOALKEEPERS: Alessio Cragno (Cagliari), Gianluigi Donnarumma (Milan), Mattia Perin (Juventus), Salvatore Sirigu (Torino)

DEFENDERS: Cristiano Biraghi (Fiorentina), Leonardo Bonucci (Juventus), Mattia Caldara (Milan), Giorgio Chiellini (Juventus), Domenico Criscito (Genoa), Emerson (Chelsea), Manuel Lazzari (SPAL), Alessio Romagnoli (Milan), Daniele Rugani (Juventus), Davide Zappacosta (Chelsea)

MIDFIELDERS: Nicolò Barella (Cagliari), Marco Benassi (Fiorentina), Bryan Cristante (Roma), Roberto Gagliardini (Inter), Jorginho (Chelsea), Lorenzo Pellegrini (Roma), Nicolò Zaniolo (Roma)

FORWARDS: Mario Balotelli (Nice), Andrea Belotti (Torino), Domenico Berardi (Sassuolo), Federico Bernardeschi (Juventus), Giacomo Bonaventura (Milan), Federico Chiesa (Fiorentina), Ciro Immobile (Lazio), Lorenzo Insigne (Napoli), Pietro Pellegri (Monaco), Simone Zaza (Torino)

Buy on AliExpress.com

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
I thought Chiellini had retired from Azzurri? Too bad, I'd really prefer if he gave the space to younger guns like Romagnoli, Caldara and Rugani, CBs is one of the rare positions Italy has depth in. I guess they'll line up something like this:

Donnarumma
Lazzari-Bonucci-Chiellini-Criscito
Cristante-Jorginho-Bonaventura
Chiesa-Immobile-Insigne

Bianco2nero

IL NUOVO BOMBER
May 13, 2012
Insigne in the team is for me a no go.. Never played well for Italy nd isn't capable of reaching his Napoli level @ la squadra.. (for the moment)

I hope this team will play in a 433

Donnarumma
Zappacosta-Bonucci-Chiellini-Criscito
Pellegrini-Jorghinho-Bonaventura
Bernardeschi-Balotelli-Chiesa

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
GOALKEEPERS: Alessio Cragno (Cagliari), Gianluigi Donnarumma (Milan), Mattia Perin (Juventus), Salvatore Sirigu (Torino)

DEFENDERS: Cristiano Biraghi (Fiorentina), Leonardo Bonucci (Juventus), Mattia Caldara (Milan), Giorgio Chiellini (Juventus), Domenico Criscito (Genoa), Emerson (Chelsea), Manuel Lazzari (SPAL), Alessio Romagnoli (Milan), Daniele Rugani (Juventus), Davide Zappacosta (Chelsea)

MIDFIELDERS: Nicolò Barella (Cagliari), Marco Benassi (Fiorentina), Bryan Cristante (Roma), Roberto Gagliardini (Inter), Jorginho (Chelsea), Lorenzo Pellegrini (Roma), Nicolò Zaniolo (Roma)

FORWARDS: Mario Balotelli (Nice), Andrea Belotti (Torino), Domenico Berardi (Sassuolo), Federico Bernardeschi (Juventus), Giacomo Bonaventura (Milan), Federico Chiesa (Fiorentina), Ciro Immobile (Lazio), Lorenzo Insigne (Napoli), Pietro Pellegri (Monaco), Simone Zaza (Torino)
Look at that midfield. So mediocre.

KirilovBG

Sep 5, 2018
Mancini’s Italy playlist
Football Italia

Roberto Mancini’s Italy training features a music playlist, with songs from Queen, Robbie Williams and Miley Cyrus.
The Azzurri are preparing for their first Nations League match against Poland, which takes place on Friday in Bologna.
Perhaps influenced by his time in England, the CT has introduced music to the training sessions in order to help the players relax a bit more.
SportMediaset explains that a boom box is positioned at the centre of the pitch, with music from a pre-selected playlist then broadcast via Bluetooth and a smart phone.
The tracklist includes no fewer than four Queen songs, as well as other oldies from Bon Jovi, AC/DC and Pink Floyd.
Robbie Williams and Miley Cyrus also make an appearance, as well as some more obscure cuts from Germany’s H-Blockx and Glasgow band Twin Atlantic.
Love My Life – Robbie Williams
Prayer in C – Lilly Wood & The Prick e Robin Schulz
Be Mine – Ofenbach
Mr. Saxobeat – Alexandra Stan
Kick Ass – Mika & RedOne
Another Brick in the Wall – Pink Floyd
Stronger (What Doesn’t Kill You) – Kelly Clarkson
It’s My Life – Bon Jovi
The Best – Tina Turner
We Will Rock You – Queen
One Vision – Queen
I Want It All – Queen
More Than You Know – Axwell Ingrosso
The Final Countdown – Europe
Habits (Stay High) – Tove Lo
Over and Over Again – The Used
Feel So Close – Calvin Harris
Run for Cover – The Killers
Mad World – Young Guns
My Way – Calvin Harris
Burn – Ellie Goulding
On Top of the World – Imagine Dragons
Smoke on the Water – Deep Purple
Fly on the Wall – Miley Cyrus
Another One Bites The Dust – Queen
You’re the Best Thing About Me – U2 & Kygo
Eye of the Tiger – Survivor
Rockabye – Clean Bandit
Jump – Van Halen
Believer – Imagine Dragons
Come With Me Now – Kongos
Highway to Hell – AC/DC
Dreaming – Smallpools
Cake By the Ocean – James Major
I Gotta Feeling – The Black Eyed Peas
No Sleep – Twin Atlantic
It’s Only Rock’n’Roll (but I like it) – The Rolling Stones
Little Talks – Of Mosters and Men
The Power – H-Blockx
Something Just Like This – The Chainsmokers & Coldplay
There’s Nothin Holdin’ me Back – Shawn Mendes
Clocks – Coldplay
Moves Like Jagger – Maroon 5
Lean On – Major Lazer & DJ Snake
Human – Rag’n’Bone Man

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
When everyone is fit you can have a good midfield with Verratti nd Jorginho + Pellegrini/Florenzi/Cristante/Barella

Jorghinho nd Verratti as good players with technique, ideas nd skills.. Barella as a little Gattuso who will only be necessary for tackling, take of the ball, break off an attack etc..
You can't bring logic into this thread, it is never used. Could never match up to that star-studded Spain midfield that lost to Russia, for example.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Mancini’s Italy playlist
Football Italia

Roberto Mancini’s Italy training features a music playlist, with songs from Queen, Robbie Williams and Miley Cyrus.
The Azzurri are preparing for their first Nations League match against Poland, which takes place on Friday in Bologna.
Perhaps influenced by his time in England, the CT has introduced music to the training sessions in order to help the players relax a bit more.
SportMediaset explains that a boom box is positioned at the centre of the pitch, with music from a pre-selected playlist then broadcast via Bluetooth and a smart phone.
The tracklist includes no fewer than four Queen songs, as well as other oldies from Bon Jovi, AC/DC and Pink Floyd.
Robbie Williams and Miley Cyrus also make an appearance, as well as some more obscure cuts from Germany’s H-Blockx and Glasgow band Twin Atlantic.
Be Mine – Ofenbach
Kick Ass – Mika & RedOne
It’s My Life – Bon Jovi
The Best – Tina Turner
We Will Rock You – Queen
One Vision – Queen
I Want It All – Queen
Mad World – Young Guns
My Way – Calvin Harris
Burn – Ellie Goulding
Rockabye – Clean Bandit
Jump – Van Halen
Highway to Hell – AC/DC
Dreaming – Smallpools
No Sleep – Twin Atlantic
The Power – H-Blockx
Clocks – Coldplay
Human – Rag’n’Bone Man
^ Eurofags

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
Mancini’s Italy playlist
Football Italia

Be Mine – Ofenbach
Kick Ass – Mika & RedOne
It’s My Life – Bon Jovi
The Best – Tina Turner
We Will Rock You – Queen
One Vision – Queen
I Want It All – Queen
Mad World – Young Guns
My Way – Calvin Harris
Burn – Ellie Goulding
Rockabye – Clean Bandit
Jump – Van Halen
Highway to Hell – AC/DC
Dreaming – Smallpools
No Sleep – Twin Atlantic
The Power – H-Blockx
Clocks – Coldplay
Human – Rag’n’Bone Man
::lol3::

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
you are aware that 90% of those artists are americans, right?
i don't know every artist on that list, but ac/dc, queen, coldplay, robbie williams, deep purple, pink floyd, europe, h-blockx and ellie goulding are certainly not american, just to name a few.

it's a meh playlist nevertheless. jump, smoke on the water, an other brick in the wall, highway to hell are the most played tunes of these bands. i often listen to these bands, and i always skip these songs when they show up on my random playlist.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
i don't know every artist on that list, but ac/dc, queen, coldplay, robbie williams, deep purple, pink floyd, europe, h-blockx and ellie goulding are certainly not american, just to name a few.

it's a meh playlist nevertheless. jump, smoke on the water, an other brick in the wall, highway to hell are the most played tunes of these bands. i often listen to these bands, and i always skip these songs when they show up on my random playlist.
ok, maybe not 90%, but most of the rest are American and even those who're not originally from the US, some of the bands you named have lived in US for decades, that's why I found the statement from Kyle funny :D

it's a meh playlist as you'd never listen to it on your own, but when you gotta make a list for a large group of people as an energizer, you go for popular shit, hearing the songs you know in these circumstances always trumps less cheesy, but unknown tunes. I sing in weddings as a side job and the beaten-to-death songs you'd normally skip over while listening on Spotify is always a safe bet

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)