Azzurri Thread (23 Viewers)

DIECI

Jul 12, 2011
having watched the first games of every team so far I can safely say that there is no great team in this WC. Conte's 2016 Euro team with Balotelli instead of Pelle could have gone real deep in this tournament.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Hey, Azzurri fans...

704988-france-fifa-world-cup-2018-afp.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

having watched the first games of every team so far I can safely say that there is no great team in this WC. Conte's 2016 Euro team with Balotelli instead of Pelle could have gone real deep in this tournament.
:lol: You already won an undeserved WC back in 2006. What do you want more? Italy sucks.

- - - Updated - - -

once again, $#@! you Ventura!
Paul-Pogba-989257.jpg

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
I wonder if he got his filthy nails filed/clipped.
I got servants for that. ;) Does Baggio's departure from Juve and his penalty kick miss vs Brazil in WC 1994 Final still hurt you? :cry:

Douchebag.

- - - Updated - - -

Imagine talking $#@! when your nation only could make it to the final in probably the weakest bracket in history, and then conceded 4 goals.
Elaborate, please.

- - - Updated - - -

You know I didn't watch a single match? France doesn't have any players I know anymore. I cheered for the coach.
But that's the thing. France finally has a world-class team, in every position. Well, maybe except defense. Pogba, Mbappe, Dembele, Griezmann and the rest... :tuttosport:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)