Azzurri Thread (22 Viewers)

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
I see a lot of jinx attempts in this thread.
At this point I'm dead serious, Before the first leg, I was confident that they're going to scrape through somehow, but after that dreadful perfomrane and Ventura seemingly having learned absolutely nothing from it, they're gone.

Shame for Buffon most of all.

And congrats to you guys I guess.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
At this point I'm dead serious, Before the first leg, I was confident that they're going to scrape through somehow, but after that dreadful perfomrane and Ventura seemingly having learned absolutely nothing from it, they're gone.

Shame for Buffon most of all.

And congrats to you guys I guess.
To be honest, I am not really interested and I don't really care who makes it to the World Cup, it is not a tournament that I look forward to. In fact I think international football should be eradicated.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Havent been called a gipsy in my life by anyone and the last place i'd think someone would reffer to me as one would be on a frickin juventus forum, normally i woudnt care less of what a mentally ill person has to say but this time i am curious to know whoever -rep me with the reason 'shut up gipsy' so i can report him aswell and to tell him to step out of his cave and stop being a anonymous wanker behind racist comments, say it to me straight up and dont hide behind the keybord you clueless idiot. :tup:

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Havent been called a gipsy in my life by anyone and the last place i'd think someone would reffer to me as one would be on a frickin juventus forum, normally i woudnt care less of what a mentally ill person has to say but this time i am curious to know whoever -rep me with the reason 'shut up gipsy' so i can report him aswell and i can only ask him to step out of his cave and stop being a anonymous wanker behind racist comments, say it to me straight up and dont hide behind the keybord you clueless idiot. :tup:
shut up gypsy

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Old lady would love some affection since my father died :touched: You can come but I have the copper cables counted
Your sarcasm is a bit outdated tbh, only thing that comes to mind is what a mentally ill of a comment you came up with that only further proves my point... i'm beggining to feel sad for u already

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
What if i first shut your mom up with some beef up her mouth you wanker?

- Glad to see your mentally ill attitude influenced you to come out of the closet instantly :tup:
Relax. They are just leg-pulling you. Only a small percentage of users (if anything) is serious about stuff like that.
Most of the time it's just (more or less funny) banter really.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Relax. They are just leg-pulling you. Only a small percentage of users (if anything) is serious about stuff like that.
Most of the time it's just (more or less funny) banter really.
I do understand that and maybe i did overreact a bit but tbh what seriously bothered me was the fact that the 'shut up gypsy' comment came really out of the blue, what type of person -rep's someone with a racist comment just for a post where he was talking about Ventura and his outdated tactics lol , his comment was more of a personal atack coming from someone with clearly fixed racist views that had nothing to do with my activity on this forum.

The reason i posted was so i can report whoever he was, what he did was in turn repeat his racist atack as if is a 'joke' with no sort of argument or reason for to why he even came to that conclusion and that clearly points out what type of character he has, i made my point which was to find out who he was and to report him, from my point of view it ends here.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Yeah can we stop the bs and insults. This thread is bad enough and is only going to get worse.

- - - Updated - - -

South America's qualification are ruthless nothing like European qualifications. The weaker teams will butcher the opposition and will almost always put up a fight. Except Colombia vs Peru where they went for the draw when they found out that Chile had one foot out the door so they settled for a draw.
Like chalk and cheese in terms of setting, for sure. But at least in SA you get games to redeem yourself and can finish in the top 4-5 to qualify. In UEFA if you draw another top team and lose or even draw two games with the wrong goal difference you can go into the lottery of the play-offs.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I do understand that and maybe i did overreact a bit but tbh what seriously bothered me was the fact that the 'shut up gypsy' comment came really out of the blue, what type of person -rep's someone with a racist comment just for a post where he was talking about Ventura and his outdated tactics lol , his comment was more of a personal atack coming from someone with clearly fixed racist views that had nothing to do with my activity on this forum.

The reason i posted was so i can report whoever he was, what he did was in turn repeat his racist atack as if is a 'joke' with no sort of argument or reason for to why he even came to that conclusion and that clearly points out what type of character he has, i made my point which was to find out who he was and to report him, from my point of view it ends here.

You didnt overreact whatsoever, whoever repped you with that should be banned (xenophobic insult through rep, if it wasnt enough, when rep insulting in most minor way results in bans in this forum) , and IgorTudor should also be banned for saying the same in the post. No where near acceptable or close to funny at all, fvck him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)