Azzurri Thread (30 Viewers)

DIECI

Jul 12, 2011
I don't care what formation they play in today, they can play in a 9-0-1 for all I care, AND who is on the filed, they need to find a way to get this done tonight, failure is no option! Even if Ventura has to jump on the field and make a tackle, JUST GET IT DONE!

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Sometimes I wonder how the Italian football federation hire all these shit names.

From Donadoni to Prandelli and then Ventura, you can't fuck up so many times in less than 10 years.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Sometimes I wonder how the Italian football federation hire all these shit names.

From Donadoni to Prandelli and then Ventura, you can't fuck up so many times in less than 10 years.
True, in the last 5 years, Italian coaches have won the English, German, French and Italian leagues as well as the Champions League, yet the knobheads at the FIGC chose someone who only has a Serie C title to his name. :sergio:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Both statements aren't mutually exclusive - Italy went out because they are shit and yet it will be a bland, less interesting cup without them, NED or even USA.

Agreed. I can't stand the Netherlands and the USA (when it comes to football, as countries they're just fine), but the World Cup is surely less interesting without them.

Ventura is the worst I have ever seen though. It's as if he aims to take the exact opposite decision of every football fan, just for the sake of it.

- - - Updated - - -

As if Italy set the world alight in the last two world cups

If they go out, it's well and truly deserved.

Tbh I think could only embarrass themselves if they'd qualify. But that doesn't mean it doesn't suck if they don't. Italy are one of the historically most important teams. They should always be there.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Both statements aren't mutually exclusive - Italy went out because they are shit and yet it will be a bland, less interesting cup without them, NED or even USA.
Squad wise, is this team really worse than Iceland, Switzerland, Poland, Serbia, England? Because those teams had no problem getting to Russia. The problem lies with Ventura and Tavecchio.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Squad wise, is this team really worse than Iceland, Switzerland, Poland, Serbia, England? Because those teams had no problem getting to Russia. The problem lies with Ventura and Tavecchio.
England is head and shoulders above all teams mentionned including Italy. I think they'll perform a lot better then usually. Thanks to this guy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 27)