Azzurri Thread (19 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Giaccherini been horrible at Sunderland. He doesn't deserve to be part of it. I think Prandelli has been spot on with his initial 30.

Damn happy Criscito missing. He would have been horrible if he got a starting spot.
that's not giaccherini's fault, sunderland for the large part of this season have been horrible, and in fairness he is one of the few players to have delivered when called upon even when he comes off the bench. For Italy Prandelli ought to know by now what he brings, he is relatively reliable and was a star performer at the confederations cup last summer. I'd have taken him easily over cunts like aquilani and unproven players like parolo and romulo

JamalRice10

Mally Loves Nara!
Nov 25, 2005
Btw I'm glad to see Insigne is stepping up his game. I remember not so long ago people were writing him off. But it seems he's fulfilling his potential.
Lets hope he doesnt follow the same path as Gio...

- - - Updated - - -

that's not giaccherini's fault, sunderland for the large part of this season have been horrible, and in fairness he is one of the few players to have delivered when called upon even when he comes off the bench. For Italy Prandelli ought to know by now what he brings, he is relatively reliable and was a star performer at the confederations cup last summer. I'd have taken him easily over $#@!s like aquilani and unproven players like parolo and romulo
I concur.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
A so so selection, would have maybe liked to see Florenzi get a shot to stake his claim instead of AquaCUNT. I can totally see Prandelli taking him and dropping someone useful like Insigne.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Whats everyones big issue with Aquilani? He has had a good season for Viola for the most part, and yeah he prolly should be cut, but earned his 30 man place. I would cut Parolo and Romulo before I would cut him. Florenzi is good, but he has completely been out of the radar because he has been benched by Roma for entire of 2nd half of the season. Insigne and Aquilani dont play the same position so that doesnt even make sense.

JamalRice10

Mally Loves Nara!
Nov 25, 2005
Whats everyones big issue with Aquilani? He has had a good season for Viola for the most part, and yeah he prolly should be cut, but earned his 30 man place. I would cut Parolo and Romulo before I would cut him. Florenzi is good, but he has completely been out of the radar because he has been benched by Roma for entire of 2nd half of the season. Insigne and Aquilani dont play the same position so that doesnt even make sense.
I liked Aquilani alot but from the time he went to Liverpool it all went down hill for him.

DIECI

Jul 12, 2011

FW Christian Vieri
FW Vincenzo Montella
FW Francesco Totti
FW Filippo Inzaghi
FW Alessandro Del Piero
FW Marco Delvecchio

FW Alessandro Del Piero
FW Francesco Totti
FW Luca Toni
FW Filippo Inzaghi
FW Vincenzo Iaquinta
FW Alberto Gilardino

FW Giampaolo Pazzini
FW Fabio Quagliarella
FW Alberto Gilardino
FW Antonio Di Natale
FW Vincenzo Iaquinta

???
???
???
???
???
???
yikes to that 2010 list :inter:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)