Axel Witsel - AM/CM - Zenit (15 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Xperd

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
  • Thread Starter #122
    Witsel is Allegri's wet dream.He wanted Witsel when he was managing Milan too.

pablo87

Dec 21, 2014
    DiMarzio says we offered 18M, rejected.

Now we offered 25M. Zenit wants 30M.

What am I missing here... this guy looks far and away from being that valuable. I don't like this at all.
    OMG, wouldn`t Kondogbia be available for those amount ? And wouldn`t Kondogbia be simply better choice ?

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
    Apr 19, 2003
    Witsel is Allegri's wet dream.He wanted Witsel when he was managing Milan too.
    Alegri must have seen something special in Witsel probably then.

I don't know tbh,never saw him doing something special,just a good midfielder,no big number of goals/assists or something.
    Nothing special to me.but maybe i didn't watched enough games of him.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
    I just like some players. They may not be too good, but likable
    Likeable? The guy that broke another player's leg with an intentional foul and then tried to clear himself from any wrong ? Okay...

Or not okay, he's an arrogant dumb asshole who happened to be good at football.

Jul 13, 2010
    Likeable? The guy that broke another player's leg with an intentional foul and then tried to clear himself from any wrong ? Okay...

Or not okay, he's an arrogant dumb asshole who happened to be good at football.
    'the only ones without a mistake are the only ones who do nothing' xoxo

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
    Dec 1, 2005
    Is that €25m bid referred to above been made official by either club? If it has, I'm sure we could all name at least 2 realisitically available targets that are preferable for sums in that particular ballpark.

I've seen him in a number of matches in the last 2 years and whilst I'd acknlwledge that he is a good player I am pretty sure we could do better.

- - - Updated - - -

I'd rather arda turan
    I still regret we didn't sign Turan when we were linked 3 or 4 years ago. His contribution to Atletico has been impressive.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
    Witsel is far from starting when you have Marchisio, Pogba, vidal

dont see why we should spend so much for a creative bench option

and no, he's not a cam

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
    We don't know if it's official, but these numbers were reported by DiMarzio, one of the few reliable sources in Italy.

- - - Updated - - -

It all points to this being true.

And it looks stupid as fuck. Just hope Marotta can't do it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)