Axel Witsel - AM/CM - Zenit (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Just love the kneejerkin in here. It was the same $#@! with Pereyra and Morata, and now look at ya. Put ye faith in the great man, i'm sure he will deliver once again.
cant compare this to Pereyra and Morata.

1st, we dont even know if this is true (probably not)
2nd, Zenit is asking for 30M according to the GDM rumor which is too much for a player like him AND we cant afford to spend most of our budget on an unproven 26 year old CM who never played in a top league in his career, especially not since we have 5 better mids at the team already

- - - Updated - - -

their noses look similar :pepedinho:

- - - Updated - - -

What is this $#@!? Why am i not mentioned? NVM
why would you be? :confused:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005

2nd, Zenit is asking for 30M according to the GDM rumor which is too much for a player like him AND we cant afford to spend most of our budget on an unproven 26 year old CM who never played in a top league in his career, especially not since we have 5 better mids at the team already

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Eyes and mouth too. :heart:

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Unproven?
Zenith plays CL and/or EL every year.
He plays for our NT every match, together with Courtois, Kompany, De Bruyne and Hazard he is a certainty on the team sheet.
Not like he doesn't have any experience.

That said, for the mentioned price (25-30 MEuro) I would pass on him and go for Praet and Tielemans for the same amount of cash, we have the two combined.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Unproven?
Zenith plays CL and/or EL every year.
He plays for our NT every match, together with Courtois, Kompany, De Bruyne and Hazard he is a certainty on the team sheet.
Not like he doesn't have any experience.

That said, for the mentioned price (25-30 MEuro) I would pass on him and go for Praet and Tielemans for the same amount of cash, we have the two combined.
yeah, ive gone too far with unproven, i sometimes downplay the value of players i dont like :p

i actually wouldnt be against having a player of Witsels quality on the team. but considering the price Zenit has set, and also considering we are covered in the position(s) he would play for us, i would pass on this one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)