Axel Witsel - AM/CM - Zenit (14 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Ok.

Let's assume for a moment that Pogba does get sold.

Why would Juve even target another midfielder? Let's assume the rest of the crew comes back next year.

You have Pirlo, Padoin, Vidal, Marchisio, Asamoah (Yes, as a midfielder. Don't give me this nonsense about him being a LB. He's not. He's a LWB at most. CM is where this cat belongs) and Pereyra.

That is 6 midfielders already. And if you absolutely have to get one, then get a cheaper alternative for the 7th midfielder.

The money would need to be spent on a LB, an AMF and another striker.

Where the fuck would Axel Rose play anyway on this team. Do you want to tell me that Witsel is better than a healthy Asamoah? Hell no. I doubt he's even better than Pereyra.

This is all just foolishness.

@Alex-444 do something about this. Certainly you can pay him a visit when Zenit come around.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005
It does not need a Juve

Some Nutter from the zenith said that
The amount of his sale contract 100 million

Many fans of Zenit St. Petersburg
think that it is worth 30 million

Fuck him

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
I'd like to see Pirlo playing no more than 10 games next season, infact I wouldn't mind him to be sold/told to go in the Summer, Witsel would slot infront of the defence nicely and would offer the same tactical discipline as Marchisio, yes he may not be flashy but he's a solid player.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I'd like to see Pirlo playing no more than 10 games next season, infact I wouldn't mind him to be sold/told to go in the Summer, Witsel would slot infront of the defence nicely and would offer the same tactical discipline as Marchisio, yes he may not be flashy but he's a solid player.
Not for the rumored price, he isn't.

Screw that.

OP
Xperd

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
  • Thread Starter #47
    Witsel is actually known for his technical ability rather than his tactical discipline.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
    Jan 28, 2013
    I'd see this as a replacement for the role in our midfield that Marchisio currently occupies as Marchisio then slides into Pirlo's role more permanently next season.

Or as a good option off the bench when our starting midfield is perhaps Pogba/Vidal/Marchisio/Pereyra. Witsel as a quality option off the bench and to fill in for various matches to rest the starters.

But not for 30m lol

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
    He's lazy, slow, unfocused and not even that good technically. He's actually average in that department, and poor at the rest. No one would know this guy if a retarded oil club didn't pour in 40M for that. The same club that payed 55M for Hulk or stg like that.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    Seems Allegri is obsessed with him though, as he wanted him at Milan too.

He starts for Belgium who are a very talented team so he mustn't be that bad surely?
    ask them belgians and you will see

It's not that he's bad, it's that he'd add little to our team. He almost always plays it safe which is a plus, but also a negative. He's a decent player to have in your line up, but we'd need more inventive players alongside him.

- - - Updated - - -

Ok.

Let's assume for a moment that Pogba does get sold.

Why would Juve even target another midfielder? Let's assume the rest of the crew comes back next year.

You have Pirlo, Padoin, Vidal, Marchisio, Asamoah (Yes, as a midfielder. Don't give me this nonsense about him being a LB. He's not. He's a LWB at most. CM is where this cat belongs) and Pereyra.

That is 6 midfielders already. And if you absolutely have to get one, then get a cheaper alternative for the 7th midfielder.

The money would need to be spent on a LB, an AMF and another striker.

Where the fuck would Axel Rose play anyway on this team. Do you want to tell me that Witsel is better than a healthy Asamoah? Hell no. I doubt he's even better than Pereyra.

This is all just foolishness.

@Alex-444 do something about this. Certainly you can pay him a visit when Zenit come around.
    I doubt you have ever seen him play a full game.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    It's not that he's bad, it's that he'd add little to our team. He almost always plays it safe which is a plus, but also a negative. He's a decent player to have in your line up, but we'd need more inventive players alongside him.

- - - Updated - - -

I doubt you have ever seen him play a full game.
    I've seen him play in the World Cup and in the Euro's. I will admit that I have not seen him very much, if at all, on club level. What I have seen of him, he is not worth that rumored price tag.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)