Automatic gear VS Manual gear (2 Viewers)

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
I would pass it, Z, Im saner than you :p

I dont like the new lancer, galant and montero either, they're ugly. All the cars here are Mitsubishi

My car is 1.3 too and its kinda good, but it cannot be compared with the MF thats 2.0, especially going up

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
If u want...i can take a pic and show u the car.

a friend of mine have a chevy monza... is very small.. but with a machine of 2.6 , and that little thing runs like hell because is very swift.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Luckily, my da dknows the right people, so I'll be on the streets in no time :devil:

j/k, I'll be taking my driving test in a month or so.

venom

Oct 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by fabiana ] ++
I consider myself too stupid to drive manual, so I gave up on it. Mostly because there is so much traffic here, and I cant keep up with the clutch, the gears, the brake, etc etc etc etc. I can drive manual and my car is manual, but I dont like driving it
People who surf the traffic a lot and do not want an automatic are stupid, not you.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
Luckily, my da dknows the right people, so I'll be on the streets in no time :devil:
So does mine! thats why I wont be doing any driving or medical tests. I just need the psychological one. And if I dont approve it, theres always money :greedy:

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
No, Fabi, you're too good to be treated like that, like an object for fufilling my fantasies... you're worth more than that :)

Besides, I dont have nearly enough money :D ;)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I'd like this car, if anyone would like to buy it for me I'd love you forever and do whatever you want

Or this one:

the first audi model.... the mother of a friend have it.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003

Yeah, that "youre worth too much" speech was just an excuse for saying you dont have money :rolleyes:

just kidding!
Exactly :D

Nah, I promise that if I earn enough money in the near future (like a few million or something), I'll buy you an Audi TT Quattro. Deal? ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)