Australia vs Uruguay - The rematch (1 Viewer)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Draw was a fair result, but that was a pretty damn good effort from the lads tonight. Defensively solid, organised in general play and possession, and hitting Japan on the break with some nice counter attacks (especially in the first half)

Our goal was a complete fluke, but fuck, you cant help but feel gutted for not being able to hold on to the three points.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Pretty good match from us. Shame about the penalty but hopefully that will fire them up to get results from the last 2 games

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Well, you should qualify, cuz you are better than all the other shit teams in your section. This Australia team is clearly weaker than the one of years gone by, but you are fortunate in that most teams in Asia suck nowadays, with the exception of Japan and Korea, and the surprising Uzbeks.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Well, you should qualify, cuz you are better than all the other shit teams in your section. This Australia team is clearly weaker than the one of years gone by, but you are fortunate in that most teams in Asia suck nowadays, with the exception of Japan and Korea, and the surprising Uzbeks.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
The usually mediocre Middle East teams are getting better as well, and going to those places is a nightmare. When Japan lost to Jordan there were players make 'slice throat' gestures to the Japanese bench.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
As much as I hate the cunt, he was probably the best Australian player last night.

Got moved out of position a couple of times, but some of his tackles, blocks and interceptions were top notch.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)