Atomic Winter mercato 2016 (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Just imagined. Don't see how is that much better than with Pereyra.
Saponara is a better treq than Pereyra. Better vision and does a better job creating for others than Pereyra. Saponara is class, I would even take him over Berardi.

Buffon

Lich/Barzagli Bonucci Chiellini Sandro

Khedira Marchisio Pogba

Saponara

Dybala Morata/Mandzukic

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
anyway, how many of those young guys that were linked to us last month did we get

i remember a few like Mandragora, Sensi, Castrovilli and now these 3 strikers. did we get all of them?

- - - Updated - - -

Saponara is a better treq than Pereyra. Better vision and does a better job creating for others than Pereyra. Saponara is class, I would even take him over Berardi.

Buffon

Lich/Barzagli Bonucci Chiellini Sandro

Khedira Marchisio Pogba

Saponara

Dybala Morata/Mandzukic
@Post Ironic :touched:

DutchJuventino

Apr 9, 2015
anyway, how many of those young guys that were linked to us last month did we get

i remember a few like Mandragora, Sensi, Castrovilli and now these 3 strikers. did we get all of them?
Mandragora -> Bought, but we send him back on loan to Pescara.
Sensi -> Sassuolo bought him for 5.5 million and we've a sort of 'gentleman-agreement' on his first option.
Castrovilli -> Playing for Bari and isn't sold.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
I would even go so far as to say Saponara is approaching the same class as Isco. I've always liked Saponara but this year I've seen a real growth in him. He's ready for Juve.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I would even go so far as to say Saponara is approaching the same class as Isco. I've always liked Saponara but this year I've seen a real growth in him. He's ready for Juve.
:tup:

He's been impressive this season and I'd very much like him here. Top signing.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
What :lol:

No way near the same class. I could in some freak scenario see him becoming more efficient than Isco if the latter stagnates completely (and tbh I've never been a huge fan of the Spaniard, sure he's good, but imo not as great as he's made out to be), but Isco is in a different league that Saponara in terms of class & pure talent.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Whats crazy to me about Saponara is how he hasn't gotten called up to the NT. Conte is crazy to not include him. Same with Sturaro. Honestly I haven't really been following the NT lately, is Conte still running the 352?

- - - Updated - - -

No way near the same class. I could in some freak scenario see him becoming more efficient than Isco if the latter stagnates completely (and tbh I've never been a huge fan of the Spaniard, sure he's good, but imo not as great as he's made out to be), but Isco is in a different league that Saponara in terms of class & pure talent.
We're watching two different players then. BTW, Saponara would kill it in La Liga with all the extra space.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Mandragora -> Bought, but we send him back on loan to Pescara.
Sensi -> Sassuolo bought him for 5.5 million and we've a sort of 'gentleman-agreement' on his first option.
Castrovilli -> Playing for Bari and isn't sold.
knew about Mandragora but thought we got him on loan to primavera. what you wrote is better :tup:
thought we gave up on Sensi because i havent read anything about him lately. good job
there was only one rumour about Castovilli so i didnt expect much

also forgot to ask, what about those 2 from Sampdoria?

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Whats crazy to me about Saponara is how he hasn't gotten called up to the NT. Conte is crazy to not include him. Same with Sturaro. Honestly I haven't really been following the NT lately, is Conte still running the 352?

- - - Updated - - -

We're watching two different players then. BTW, Saponara would kill it in La Liga with all the extra space.
He would rip apart their defenses. Whenever I've seen Saponara I was left speechless afterwards. He oozes with class. Such an underrated player. But hes Italien so he no good.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013

No way near the same class. I could in some freak scenario see him becoming more efficient than Isco if the latter stagnates completely (and tbh I've never been a huge fan of the Spaniard, sure he's good, but imo not as great as he's made out to be)
:agree:

but Isco is in a different league that Saponara in terms of class & pure talent.
talentwise, yes. but if talent was all there is needed to succeed then Bojan would still be at Barca. or Danilo wouldnt be such a failure at Madrid. thats why i wouldnt be at all surprised if in 3-4 years Saponara succeeds here while Isco goes to Sevilla or some mediocre EPL team

DutchJuventino

Apr 9, 2015
knew about Mandragora but thought we got him on loan to primavera. what you wrote is better :tup:
thought we gave up on Sensi because i havent read anything about him lately. good job
there was only one rumour about Castovilli so i didnt expect much

also forgot to ask, what about those 2 from Sampdoria?
I need to correct something: Sassuolo bought him but loaned him straight out back to Cesena, he will next season play for the Neroverdi.
Which 2 from Sampdoria? :p You mean Bonazzoli and Pedro Pereira?

Bonazzoli is send on loan to Virtus Lanciano (Serie B)
Pedro Pereira is playing for Sampdoria, but we were scouting him indeed.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013

- - - Updated - - -

if Saponara was spanish he would be worht 40M now and linked to all the loaded EPL clubs

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I need to correct something: Sassuolo bought him but loaned him straight out back to Cesena, he will next season play for the Neroverdi.
Which 2 from Sampdoria? :p You mean Bonazzoli and Pedro Pereira?

Bonazzoli is send on loan to Virtus Lanciano (Serie B)
Pedro Pereira is playing for Sampdoria, but we were scouting him indeed.
did we get involved with Bonazzoli somehow or did Sampdoria send him out on loan by themselves?

would love us to get Pereira indeed. 17 and already starting for a Seire A team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)