Atomic Winter mercato 2016 (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
This Matheus Pereira kid, never seen him play.

I know he's younger but he didn't do really well at the biggest youth U19 competition in Brazil this year, where his team made it to the final. A lot of other teammates were better.

Honestly, I'm not sure I'd do this deal. Too young, unproven and raw. We have no idea about how he'd do at the pros in Brazil even. He has hype here, similarly to Gerson, he was a young Brazil's Usomething n. 10.

For 3/4M, I don't think I'd do it. Gotta wait a little bit more, it's virtually unknown how he will fare with professionals.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Obviously will be used as trade baits in the future. Or maybe, if we're lucky one of those guys does well in Serie A and just like Zaza or Gabbia we can make money out of them.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Not only lapadula.
Como striker Simone Ganz (22) will join Juve in the summer. Margiotta & Liviero could be included in the deal. [GdM] https://t.co/giroyXgY56

Not sure what paratici and marotta mean.
We can get both players for maybe €5m combined, so it's obvious what the plan is here. If only one of them scores a few goals in Serie A on loan we can double our money.

Lapadula to me looks like a classic Italian late bloomer, aggressive kind of player who is fighting to be at a good club. If you look at the last few full seasons he has played at his clubs he has scored a shit load of goals.

Oh, and he's from Turin.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Moroccan youth player ?

Well, its best to take them from their enviroment and surround them with good mentality in a professional enviroment, to have a chance he'll amount to something

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Wouldn't be surprised if we move one of those strikers to first team and sell Zaza to England for 30 million, hihi.
That would be terrible.Wouldnt want to see that happen,not in January.

I'd like to see these players used as bargain chips rather towards getting better players.For example we could include some of these players in a deal with Empoli for Saponara.

I know people keep talking getting a top midfielder but frankly i dont mind the Saponara-esque signings if it means we can retain our stars for a few more yr(s),especially Pogba.

Jun 6, 2015
Yep more than happy with how we do our bussiness no need to buy the ready made stars for stupid money and absurd wages when you can get players like Pogba, Pirlo, Khedira and even Coman for almost free.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)