Atomic Winter mercato 2016 (14 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
According to Sky, Juventus are interested in Joao Moutinho. The injury of Asamoah may have changed their strategies for January.

If the interest in Moutinho is real,then one or both of Asamoah and Hernanes may be gone by June.

There's already a midfield overload in the team right now.
Makes perfect sense to get him, he is a playmaker that can play DM, CM and AM. Hardworking and very creative, he is improvement on all of our backup/rotation options. His only downside is that he is 29/30 basically.

- - - Updated - - -

Apparently we signed a big brazilian talent from Corinthians, 17 years old Matheus Pereira. @<a href="http://www.juventuz.com/member.php?u=2046" target="_blank">Mark</a> ?
I first thought you meant the Sporting kid, but he aint no Corinthians owned, its this fella apparently:

31 January at 10:33
Juventus are really going all out on their youth recruitment. First it was the Italians, with the likes of Rolando Mandragora and Stefano Sensi being pursued. Now, the Marotta-Paratici axis has done it again.

According to our sources, Matheus Pereira is pretty much a Juventus player. The 17-year-old prodigy has already shined for Brazil's Under-17s, and was also on Manchester City and Inter's radars.

Juventus have all but agreed to terms with the Corinthians youngster, whose left foot can make the ball sing, and can play as a central midfielder, or even as a trequartista.

Juventus have met his agent and have agreed to economic terms for next season, when Pereira will join the youth squad, with the possibility of the occasional stint with the first team, or on loan. He'll be in Juventus' orbit, just like Rogerio, the full-back who was brought to Italy in tandem with Sassuolo.

Pereira should cost no more than €3-4 million, and have agreed with him, preventing anyone else from sneaking in and spiriting him away. Juventus fans can expect him to join the youth squad in March.

Is he any good? You tell us!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
You are not reliable either, you are not in a position to tell what's BS and what's not.

So stop acting like you know more than them.
Yeah, instead of trying to make a negative post about me, might wanna read it properly

All the sources are bs, none of them are credible on their own, no one has inside info. Thats what i said, so you can offcourse quit the "and what's not" bullshit. I never called a source credible as there are none left.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
We have an option on him. He is a DM, no idea how he has been doing with Bologna. I guess you only asking because he scored his first goal just recently? @swag

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Yeah, instead of trying to make a negative post about me, might wanna read it properly

All the sources are bs, none of them are credible on their own, no one has inside info. Thats what i said, so you can offcourse quit the "and what's not" bullshit. I never called a source credible as there are none left.
@Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)