Atomic Winter mercato 2016 (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Ahh, Malta.

got a job intervieuw in 8 houres from now for producting engineer in an industrial Malting plant. Wich creates Malt. If they have something they call "Malt A" i'm going to go nuts

Apr 29, 2006
This appointment of Zidane really fucked the market for us. Even the BAN is not helping much. Florentino didn't and can't go nuts again on new shiny toys and consequently little "garbage" falls out the back of the Bernabeu bus. :(

I don't think the french would jail their star striker just before the EUROs that THEY host. But then again they are french... :ghey:

Either way a boring transfer market so far. At least one can entertain himself with the tribulations of Milan.

Apr 29, 2006
Why and how would zidane fucked our transfer?
Steadied the ship in RM. We might not be in the position to grab directly from RM yet, but shit runs downhill.
Otherwise it would have been a VERY interesting winter.
There were calls to off Benitez AND PEREZ in Madrid. Executive actions were taken mostly so that Perez doesn't get the boot too, since a few days ago he claimed benitez was the solution not the problem. (what problem he was talking about i still don't know)
So you have the average Perez year where he spends 100m+ on players without any incoming bans or calls for his resignation, guess what he was gonna do now? LewanON my man!

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005
De Sciglio-Caceres exchange?
By Football Italia staff

There are reports Milan offered Mattia De Sciglio to Juventus in exchange for Martin Caceres.

Uruguay international Caceres has many options open to him in this January transfer window, including Liverpool, Roma and Inter.

According to Telelombardia, Milan are also in the running for the versatile defender.

It’s suggested the Rossoneri met with De Sciglio’s agent Giovanni Branchini yesterday and suggested a possible swap deal with Juventus for Caceres.

The Bianconeri would welcome a full-back who can play on the right or left, and a young Italy international to join up with their roster of home-grown talent.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
De Sciglio-Caceres exchange?
By Football Italia staff

There are reports Milan offered Mattia De Sciglio to Juventus in exchange for Martin Caceres.

Uruguay international Caceres has many options open to him in this January transfer window, including Liverpool, Roma and Inter.

According to Telelombardia, Milan are also in the running for the versatile defender.

It’s suggested the Rossoneri met with De Sciglio’s agent Giovanni Branchini yesterday and suggested a possible swap deal with Juventus for Caceres.

The Bianconeri would welcome a full-back who can play on the right or left, and a young Italy international to join up with their roster of home-grown talent.
Ddts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)