Atomic Winter mercato 2016 (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Have you noticed Cuadrado is playing less? I'm starting to think we might not take up that option on him at the end of the season.
Yeah, I was wondering about that.

Guess a lot of it depends on what the plans are for the shape of the team next season.

He's an awkward player, Cuadrado, because he needs quite particular circumstances to do well, but there's no sign that he's ever going to provide enough end product for him to be viewed as a key player and worth adjusting the team to get the most out of him.

Add in the question about Juve signing Berardi and whether the two of them can play in the same team and I'd have a lot of doubts about the value of spending 45m+ on the pair of them in the summer.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I mean...Anelka? :D

- - - Updated - - -

Have you noticed Cuadrado is playing less? I'm starting to think we might not take up that option on him at the end of the season.
Unless he improves by alot we defenitely won't.

Hope we don't unless he is very cheap and fine with fringe role.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005

Guess a lot of it depends on what the plans are for the shape of the team next season.

He's an awkward player, Cuadrado, because he needs quite particular circumstances to do well, but there's no sign that he's ever going to provide enough end product for him to be viewed as a key player and worth adjusting the team to get the most out of him.

Add in the question about Juve signing Berardi and whether the two of them can play in the same team and I'd have a lot of doubts about the value of spending 45m+ on the pair of them in the summer.
:tup:

I don't think we will buy him. I think allegri has given enough subtle hints.

- - - Updated - - -

Unless he improves by alot we defenitely won't.

Hope we don't unless he is very cheap and fine with fringe role.
It's too bad. Earlier in the season he looked like he was enjoying himself. But I think we sorta all see his ceiling now.

Collaguazo

Pezuña Brava
Mar 4, 2012
:tup:

I don't think we will buy him. I think allegri has given enough subtle hints.

- - - Updated - - -

It's too bad. Earlier in the season he looked like he was enjoying himself. But I think we sorta all see his ceiling now.
I always knew John Square didnt have what it takes to make it at a top team. He failed with Colombia, he failed with Chelsea and he failed with us. But I cant blame him, he tried his best with us.

And in other news, there are rumors coming from Spain that Madrid is looking at Dybala as their next galactico...

TheTruth

Aug 24, 2015
I mean...Anelka? :D

- - - Updated - - -

Anelka was indeed a joke. But he was harmless, didn't hurt the team as he didn't play nor did he strengthen our opponents. Caceres would strenghten that Roma defense.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Agent: 'Several clubs like Vrsaljko’
By Football Italia staff

Sime Vrsaljko’s agent says Barcelona, Bayern Munich, Juventus and Milan want the Sassuolo full-back.

The Croatian international has made 19 League appearances for the Neroverdi so far this season, providing three assists to help his side to sixth-place in Serie A.

“There are several top clubs on his trail,” Giuseppe Rizzo revealed in an interview with Premium Sport.

“Bayern Munich and Barcelona like him, but there’s also Juventus and Milan.”

Any club interested in Vrsaljko will have to wait, however, as Sassuolo have ruled-out selling in January.

- - - Updated - - -

Milan in the list. :lol:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Agent: 'Several clubs like Vrsaljko’
By Football Italia staff

Sime Vrsaljko’s agent says Barcelona, Bayern Munich, Juventus and Milan want the Sassuolo full-back.

The Croatian international has made 19 League appearances for the Neroverdi so far this season, providing three assists to help his side to sixth-place in Serie A.

“There are several top clubs on his trail,” Giuseppe Rizzo revealed in an interview with Premium Sport.

“Bayern Munich and Barcelona like him, but there’s also Juventus and Milan.”

Any club interested in Vrsaljko will have to wait, however, as Sassuolo have ruled-out selling in January.

- - - Updated - - -

Milan in the list. :lol:

Players often prefer to go to a smaller club rather than European giants such as Barcelona, Bayern or Juventus. And it makes sense, because obviously it's hard to get playing time if you're on the Juventus roster.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003

Like someone said... i also think that allegri has given us enought hints to think about letting cuadrado pass.

First of all he is alreayd out of the first team. In His first games he was dribbling everyone but produced shid after that and we lost , tied or simply played bad in most of the games in which we focused on making him our offensive threat. That is a serious sign of him simply not working.

If his final price will be 20 mils... its a huge "just no". 20 mils for a bench warmer who was proved and tested and didnt worked (to a performance nears 20 mils) is just bad.

Let him pass and lets try berardi instead. Much better resale value in case of fail, and he can actually turn into something good.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
You'd like to think we are in the driving seat for any Sassuolo player. And really with Lichtsteiner's age getting Vrsaljko on some kind of buy and loan or option makes sense for 2017. Even more so if we plan on using a back four.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
We should definitely get Vrsaljko and let @Bianconero_Aus open his thread.

Coming to think of it, I really need to open a player thread.

Lisandro Lopez. :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)